Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    any chance you guys will tune the RNG on Legendary souls and make them more legendary?
    We do not plan on adjusting the composition of characters from the Legendary Souls at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    And also. I am still getting attacked a lot more than I am attacking...
    Yeah, it looks like the matchmaking adjustments have worked quite well for some people, but for some others not as much. I think it might just be a matter of tuning the parameters we have, so I'll see if I can work out something better for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    but guys, if you don't touch grim reaper, who can kill two enemies in in one turn (even green ones) only with his standard ability, than you have the next most OP character everyone will use.
    His slash is way to OP and i couldn't see changes in scaling or retriggering. Please test it if you don't belive me, he is out of control and this is very obvious.
    Grim Reaper Eddie can be a terror, but the crazy damage builds (typically all Holy Talismans) also means that he's really not all that durable, so he still has his answers. Definitely someone we'll be keeping an eye out for.

I would also like to see some more changes to corrupt gunner rescuer, he is still to powerfull IMO. beside this things will be in order i belive.
    She (yes, she's a lady) does a lot of great defensive things, but we will have to see how things are after the tuning changes. She is intended to be a character with a lot of defensive utility, but she has plenty of counters that have already been discussed on the forums (permadeath other allies, block beneficial her and allies, remove the shield, etc), and we're adding more options with this tuning update for consistent removal of beneficial effects.

SSD taunt % are also way too high, if mummy is reduces SSD should be reduced too.
    Unlike Mummy Eddie, Taunting is basically Sentinel Soulless Demon's only thing he really does (other than trying to stay alive even longer). We feel that the Eddie + Ally combinations of taunt not being as high plus much more consistent Immunity options should make answering strategies relying on taunting (and other CC) much more manageable to execute.

But one problem will occour. Our defens holds in PVP will sink to 10% or even less. If the pointsystem continues to be that much of a punishment, there won't be a possibility to recover at all for the most players.
    As I noted previously, the VP of players actively engaging with PVP has gone up on average over the last few weeks (and even those who are still being attacked more than they're attacking seem to be rising more this week), so this is continuing trend as expected.

Additionally, we're hoping that more players will find more interesting defensive setups that could cause their defensive holds to be higher than what they're seeing now... but of course, for someone to win, someone else has to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I wanted to suggest the team to check Rainmaker HP and DEF/MR, since is clearly a factor that keeps this cool character out of PVP...
    His DEF/MR is intentionally low to account for the fact that his ATK/MAGIC is unusually high. Unlike many other Eddies, he really does demand a team built around him to maximize his usefulness. Realistically, most of a characters DEF/MR will usually come from talismans anyways, so we'd like to see what his usage is like after these tuning changes goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    So, just to be clear no siege first round, and then it triggers?
    Specifically no Siege taking effect before either team has taken any action. Siege will still kick in after the enemy team takes a turn.

For example, this makes Siege no longer a counter to the Warrior Troll Shield passive. However, the Warrior Troll Guard All will still be affected (instead of it defending for it's full 2 turns, it'll be reduced at least once and last only 1 turn in most scenarios).

I would still consider more talisman slot chances, posted a while back to Sparton.
    It seems like talisman slot changes can be a bit contentious as to what is better, so we will proceed with a bit more caution regarding this, but we can look into it more.

OS
    Android
    thanks for the prompt answers.

can you please give us more information on the isolate skill from the death dog. removing beneficials from up to 2 chars every turn seems extremly strong. will talismans be affected too?

EDIT: i checked last weeks rank...rank 100 had 2103 points, so prolly 105 got the 2100+ rewards. 145 got the ranks but not the rewards, after almost two months of PVP i cannot see such a big development there, sorry. maybe the new matchmaking will help us, but so far people are not getting their rewards as they should i feel. maybe the overall trends is higher but the crucial 2100 mark is too hard to reach for too many people imo.
    Last edited by slauki; 03-28-2017 at 10:56 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

can you please give us more information on the isolate skill from the death dog. removing beneficials from up to 2 chars every turn seems extremly strong. will talismans be affected too?
    Isolate will pick a random enemy twice, then take away all buffs on the randomly picked character(s).

You'll have less guarantees the more alive characters you're fighting, but it'll remove everything from Heal Shields to Immunity to Charge, regardless of where the positive status effect comes from.

EDIT: i checked last weeks rank...rank 100 had 2103 points, so prolly 105 got the 2100+ rewards. 145 got the ranks but not the rewards, after almost two months of PVP i cannot see such a big development there, sorry. maybe the new matchmaking will help us, but so far people are not getting their rewards as they should i feel. maybe the overall trends is higher but the crucial 2100 mark is too hard to reach for too many people imo.
    I'll need to check back with the programmers to review a more extensive record of the leaderboards beyond the top 100 (instead of the peacemeal requests I've done), but in any case it's still something I'm keeping an eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    For the prisoner change - will there be an icon to indicate which passives are blocked and which are not each turn? Or do we just get to guess?
    There is a new negative status effect that the Prisoner applies for that affect, so you'll see what characters have it and can transfer/cleanse accordingly.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Specifically no Siege taking effect before either team has taken any action. Siege will still kick in after the enemy team takes a turn.

For example, this makes Siege no longer a counter to the Warrior Troll Shield passive. However, the Warrior Troll Guard All will still be affected (instead of it defending for it's full 2 turns, it'll be reduced at least once and last only 1 turn in most scenarios)
    Sorry Sparton it is early here and I am not fully awake yet so can you clarify this for me please?

If I go into Arena with my AoP against a Warrior troll and I go 1st his shield is up? If I go 2nd his shield is down? Or is it just Guard All that get's affected?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Wow, pretty sweeping changes. Still digesting.

Well this really now just makes me mad at myself for selling my death dog way back before he had any passives. He will join the prisoner as a major force I'm thinking.

Just one comment/reaction to people using Mummy Eddie. The changes your proposing may reduce his prominence, but the root issue is the lack of good AI on other Eddies. While the Grim Reaper is powerful, his AI weakens him and is his liability. Hopefully you can enhance the he AI on other Eddies to entice us to use them more.

Thanks for sharing this ahead of time. Gives us a warning to ensure we aren't sharding characters ahead of a nerf.

Cheers.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I've been wanting to use my samurai forever, yes! this'll be fun.

Also, I wonder how often 2 prisoners would disable all passives.
    Last edited by Jofer16; 03-28-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Sorry Sparton it is early here and I am not fully awake yet so can you clarify this for me please?

If I go into Arena with my AoP against a Warrior troll and I go 1st his shield is up? If I go 2nd his shield is down? Or is it just Guard All that get's affected?
    It doesn't matter if you go first or second, Angel of Pain will not stop you from attacking into the Warrior Troll's shields that he generates from his passive (the defensive shields will tick down 1 turn the same time the Angel of Pain tries to tick them down 1 turn).

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Also, I wonder how often 2 prisoners would disable all passives.
    Uncommon, but still possible, yes (basically need to succeed at one of two coin flips per character; ie 75% chance per character).

OS
    Android
    Looks like a lot of good updates to help PVE. I was wondering any consideration made into disabling the switching of eddies when you do autoplay?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Uncommon, but still possible, yes (basically need to succeed at one of two coin flips per character; ie 75% chance per character).
    Sparton,

About The Prisoner's new passive. It's now a debuff that can be removed with cleanse? And if so the passive start working again?

OS
    iOS
    Sparton,

About The Prisoner's new passive. It's now a debuff that can be removed with cleanse? And if so the passive start working again?
    Yes, but it gets re-applied every turn. Also, first turn only passives will not re-activate after this effect is removed. Only innate passives, such as Block, Siege, Alchemy, etc. will.