Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    SWGOH - Rey. She single handily made them change the entire meta, they dared not nerf her because it's REY, sw fans would lose their minds. Remember when they got lazy because the meta was all messed up and just added a 2nd health bar? Yeah that's because if Rey's multiple attacks kicked in, good bye to half the other team.
    Oh man, Rey was so fun. I focused heavily on her around the time she came out and she paid dividends in the arena. I still wish that game had a single-player only option because using her was so fun that I'd hop right back in again ─ if I knew I wouldn't have to compete in the ridiculously competitive arena.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Oh man, Rey was so fun. I focused heavily on her around the time she came out and she paid dividends in the arena. I still wish that game had a single-player only option because using her was so fun that I'd hop right back in again ─ if I knew I wouldn't have to compete in the ridiculously competitive arena.
    According to a buddy @ work they've sped it up quite a bit. Had to,too much to do!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Question on death dog, what am I missing with the expected OPness? I've fought this toon a bunch in arena and it seems super lackluster. So it gets a passive to remove "up to" 2 opponents beneficials, so it seems just a desperate RNG attempt, doesn't seem to provide much else useful utility? Fill me in.
    Ddog with AGS and WTroll is one hit win in PVE. His Charge mixed with maxed true damage chars is lights out. In PvP he's a glass cannon if his team goes second... first target for Prisoner. If the tables are turned, he turns Chuck into his prison bitch lol (may be Chucks fate regardless). If you have a char that creates power like AG or Soldier, his Charge can happen first round and wipes out teams as he also removes first round bene fx like troll shields and immunity, etc.... that last part will change soon.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LOL,u play everything? Only played SWGOH & not that much...no time! This game takes up all spare time!
    ^^This LOL^^
    Where do you find the time Jofer?! You're a madman bro... forgot all about Heroes until I realized it was taking up space on my sim card and deleted it lol... it took 0.5 seconds to pick between Maiden and Star Wars. Do you still play that game too?
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    ^^This LOL^^
    Where do you find the time Jofer?! You're a madman bro... forgot all about Heroes until I realized it was taking up space on my sim card and deleted it lol... it took 0.5 seconds to pick between Maiden and Star Wars. Do you still play that game too?
    No lol i don't play any of these anymore. I play a game till it bores me, each one of the above went through changes that made me get disinterested.

OS
    Android
    ^^This LOL^^
    Jofer needs a mancave like what Sidney has ─ only his should be dedicated to gaming! xD

Come to think of it, that'd be sick in general.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Jofer needs a mancave like what Sidney has ─ only his should be dedicated to gaming! xD

Oh I have one. mostly filled with 80s/90s stuff, original Garbage Pail Kids art, comic book stuff, etc

OS
    Android
    Oh I have one. mostly filled with 80s/90s stuff, original Garbage Pail Kids art, comic book stuff, etc
    Shoulda tossed someone & accepted ur request. Then I'd have had the top 4,lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

For sure Tritium that would be sick! Just noticed you're over 10k in VP Jofer lol 😆 No wonder you're answering questions on the forum.... week 7 (or 8?) pretty much locked up.... go Nicko lol!
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    For sure Tritium that would be sick! Just noticed you're over 10k in VP Jofer lol 😆 No wonder you're answering questions on the forum.... week 7 (or 8?) pretty much locked up.... go Nicko lol!
    Was my dedication to Prisoner, check my PvP discussion thread lol