Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Wow!!!

Kaz, could you make an example on Pharaoh Eddie Revive all healing? How much should it heal? Is Visions Healling from equilibrium ok too? Could never figure the base for that extra 10% for each skill shard on both skills.
    Pharaoh Eddie with a standard build of about 30K-40K HP would heal for around 3.5k-to 4.5k at base level. Equilibrium's Regen is about the same depending on how much HP you build. Regen does not scale as well, but Visions Eddie can have higher HP due to the extra green slot, so they basically even out.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Pharaoh Eddie with a standard build of about 30K-40K HP would heal for around 3.5k-to 4.5k at base level. Equilibrium's Regen is about the same depending on how much HP you build. Regen does not scale as well, but Visions Eddie can have higher HP due to the extra green slot, so they basically even out.

-Kaz
    Hi Kaz,

That healing is with or without skill shards? How they effect the healing? (tried a max Pharaoh from my troopers and could not see much difference form mine, that has no shards on that ability)

Great you fixed Visions, one more option for Eddie at Arena.

Cheers
    Gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yes, but it gets re-applied every turn. Also, first turn only passives will not re-activate after this effect is removed. Only innate passives, such as Block, Siege, Alchemy, etc. will.
    Two questions
    1-for the 2 turns passives like say a DM, blocking it first turn prevent it to work on 2nd too?
    &
    2-Since it's now a buff, passive immunity would prevent it or not?
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-29-2017 at 01:18 AM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Two questions
    1-for the 2 turns passives like say a DM, blocking it first turn prevent it to work on 2nd too?
    If the start-of-battle Passive Block application hits the Desert Marauder, then the DM's team is shit outta luck (the DM won't generate his start of battle buffs).

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    2-Since it's now a buff, passive immunity would prevent it or not?
    Immunity would stop the Passive Block negative status effect.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    If the start-of-battle Passive Block application hits the Desert Marauder, then the DM's team is shit outta luck (the DM won't generate his start of battle buffs)...
    ...Immunity would stop the Passive Block negative status effect.
    Tanks Sparton for the (As usual) fast answer
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hi Kaz,

That healing is with or without skill shards? How they effect the healing? (tried a max Pharaoh from my troopers and could not see much difference form mine, that has no shards on that ability)

Great you fixed Visions, one more option for Eddie at Arena.

Cheers
    Gmac
    That's without Skill Shards. It'll be 2k-to-3K more healing with skill shards.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_7585.JPG
Views: 320
Size:  67.4 KB

But in all honesty - I think PvP will become a lot more interesting, especially with all the new - and Skilled up - toons people have thanks to sacrifice..
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Name:  IMG_7585.JPG
Views: 320
Size:  67.4 KB
    You are a Prisioner. Not a Freeman.
    Now we need a new Number One.

OS
    Android
    So, if I have a Immunity Dog, how does it work against Prisioner? And, if its affected as usual, a Immunity Talis would block prisioner's debuff?

I think RedTroll is the big winner here. Two natural counters gets nerfed. BlueBat needs to find another job, I dont see mine get used in near future.

Blue Rescuer has already a very high chance to freeze for two turns. Lets see how it will be after update. Nomad seens pushed too.

OS
    iOS
    Really surprised the Prisoner has been reduced to a debuff countered by immunity. A Troll and some immunity Talismans (or Hellhound) and you're set, though theoretically a Prisoner/DeathDog combo could counter the shields for two of the characters - but you're not going to see it for the same reason you don't now - not enough fire power.

I would wager we'll start seeing more Death Dogs than Prisoners - because it leaves the taunt/stun/freeze window open for at least two enemies at the start of the match, and the Gimp is basically neutered...
    Nicko-0517