Thread: Game locking up

Game locking up

Last couple days game keeps locking, usually just after moving to a new stage. The mobs appear, but never get que to attack. Anyone else experience this? Just happened 3 times in a row towards the end of underworld nightmare, just after moving to a 3rd stage, so each time I have to exit the game and lose those 5 energy.

Underworld nightmare Burdens of Sin freezes at start of stage 3 before any actions.

The game locked up on me on at the end of a battle about 20 minutes ago and I had to quit out. Now can't get back in. Rebooted my phone but no joy. Just reinstalling the game to see if that helps. A bit frustrating really as I'd just refilled my sands!

EDIT - OK, reinstalled and everything seems fine again. Must have been my phone.

EDIT 2 - OK, everything definitely not fine. I've got all of my characters and their levels are correct but I've lost 3-skull progress from a number of levels and they're not ones I completed in the last few days.

EDIT 3 - Level progress is fine but the original problem is back :-(
    Last edited by Hank; 08-02-2016 at 10:21 PM.
    Daily Player HankWankford-3141

OS
    Android
    I am having same issue on Children of the Damned. 3 days in a row now I have tried playing that board using a high leveled trooper to help beat the board. Each time I have had to drop at least 10 ironite to revive and then I get screwed because the game freezes. So far I have lost out on 30 ironite and 75 trooper points as a result and I obviously cannot advance.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanmeyer74 View Post
    I am having same issue on Children of the Damned. 3 days in a row now I have tried playing that board using a high leveled trooper to help beat the board. Each time I have had to drop at least 10 ironite to revive and then I get screwed because the game freezes. So far I have lost out on 30 ironite and 75 trooper points as a result and I obviously cannot advance.

Children of the Damned level us currently bugged, the problem happens when the opponent has a freeze shield before you go on to the last wave. Mind that and you should be fine.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856