Thread: Cultist Cleric

OS
    iOS

Cultist Cleric

Ox Cultist takes 9 skill shards to max ,but has anyone maxed a 2 star toon? Are 1 and 2 star toons even worth sharding? I've seen a red pharaoh head maxed out that's about it . Looking for a good team healer and with high defense and MR and health the ox cultist is that guy . However he sucks right, a 2 star junk toon that people are pissed to get . Now he's got a new name a tweek of the stats and now what is he good now? I have a level 100 one and thought about asking advice if he was worth sharing, but I thought I would get laughed at. I think he heals team about 5,000 hp per heal , but idk what that could be if sharded. Is he the best team healer? Max mystical talisman make him a defensive beast, no attack tho. Anyone got 9 skill shards to test him out ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    Ox Cultist takes 9 skill shards to max ,but has anyone maxed a 2 star toon? Are 1 and 2 star toons even worth sharding? I've seen a red pharaoh head maxed out that's about it . Looking for a good team healer and with high defense and MR and health the ox cultist is that guy . However he sucks right, a 2 star junk toon that people are pissed to get . Now he's got a new name a tweek of the stats and now what is he good now? I have a level 100 one and thought about asking advice if he was worth sharing, but I thought I would get laughed at. I think he heals team about 5,000 hp per heal , but idk what that could be if sharded. Is he the best team healer? Max mystical talisman make him a defensive beast, no attack tho. Anyone got 9 skill shards to test him out ?
    All Pharaoh heads look interesting! Might find a post in here with maxed stats,not sure. Killhouse,Gmac & Caretakerii were discussing these 'odd' toons earlier in the week. IMO, MGS & SGS are the best support healers but they're not very durable or useful in PvP due to perfect hit. Also healing is chance of...over procs tho
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-31-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I'm really interested in what's in store for this guy. As I mentioned in another thread, I have a soft spot for him, as I relied on him very heavily in the early days. In fact, I was pretty disappointed when I got the Corrupt version way back when, as I felt like the normal one was actually better. I intend to take mine to level 100, but I have a few Sentinels ahead of him in line.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    All Pharaoh heads look interesting! Might find a post in here with maxed stats,not sure. Killhouse,Gmac & Caretakerii were discussing these 'odd' toons earlier in the week. IMO, MGS & SGS are the best support healers but they're not very durable or useful in PvP due to perfect hit. Also healing is chance of...over procs tho

I just remembered my Pharaoh Sun Spirit post when i have maxed him out - centuries ago.. Memories

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...trength-Fierce

I still believe his healing move (Rise) makes the most sense when it comes to healing. Because when he heals, attacks at the same time + have a %25 Extra Turn chance. And with his AOE basic attack, either he blocks beneficial effects or heal himself (most of the time he blocks beneficial effects) . Actually i forgot him and haven't tried at PVP yet, i guess i should give him a try

*Pharaoh Sand Spirit (Sentinel): Pretty tanky with high HP and crazy Def and MR at 5* 100 = It is 1141! Perfect candidate for Paladin builded magic attacker.

*Pharaoh Water Spirit (Magus): I haven't tried him a lot, but his low cost revive (takes 4 power) can be helpful - of course if he can survive first.

In my view, Warrior PSS is still the best 1* toon. But i will keep an eye on Cultist Cleric, it sounds interesting
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    With max Mystical talisman:
    Health: 37,790
    Defense:1,343
    MR: 1,343
    Heal is based on max health
    10%,10%,15%,15%=50% healing
    So 9 skill shards to max this guy. This is a defense build , you could try to put Ward on him to get his magic up to boost attack. Could be a beast but still unsure if I want to use 9 skill shards.

OS
    iOS
    Not got a SS PSS but he was my go to toon early on and was in all of my teams due to his two moves being decent. I think mine may have a shard on him but not sure as not used him in ages. Decent toon for sure and he was always my fave 1 star as I had a full red team for ages that was built around him and Samurai (my first maxed Eddie).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    With max Mystical talisman:
    Health: 37,790
    Defense:1,343
    MR: 1,343
    Heal is based on max health
    10%,10%,15%,15%=50% healing
    So 9 skill shards to max this guy. This is a defense build , you could try to put Ward on him to get his magic up to boost attack. Could be a beast but still unsure if I want to use 9 skill shards.
    Healing bonuses from skill shards are not added together but multiplied together, so with full skill shards his healing would get a 1,1*1,1*1,15*1,15=1,600225 => 60 % healing bonus.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills