OS
    Android

Auto-activation of autoplay in PVE

Hi, not sure if this has been reported in another thread regarding the new Eddie switching:
    I rarely plan manually in PVE anymore, but I tried this again today to test a new toon.
    The AI switched my team to autoplay twice during the battle, then switching to another Eddie (a trooper) and then started playing the game without me until I was able to stop autoplay again.
    This happened again during the next battle.
    Something is seriously wrong with the autoplay feature, please look into that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Hi, not sure if this has been reported in another thread regarding the new Eddie switching:
    I rarely plan manually in PVE anymore, but I tried this again today to test a new toon.
    The AI switched my team to autoplay twice during the battle, then switching to another Eddie (a trooper) and then started playing the game without me until I was able to stop autoplay again.
    This happened again during the next battle.
    Something is seriously wrong with the autoplay feature, please look into that.
    Yeah, I had that happen to me yesterday. The battle started in auto. I changed it to manual right away. At the beginning of round 2, it switched to auto on its own.

druid138-6195