Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Have fun with our old friend Prisoner this evening in case the nerf hammer crashes down tomorrow. One last feeding to the buzzsaw for our fallen brother!

  2. #22
    Senior Member gmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    443
    Jofer,

    10k... what a brilliant job, really amazing, congratulations

    And what a great tribute you made, made me emotional and I almost felt bad for being so vocal on the nerf...almost.

    And I'l never know how it was to play with "the old" prisoner.

    Tried really hard on those nautical souls, ShaolinLondo style, but not to be.

    Again, great post.

    Cheers,
    Gmac

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Jofer,

    10k... what a brilliant job, really amazing, congratulations

    And what a great tribute you made, made me emotional and I almost felt bad for being so vocal on the nerf...almost.

    And I'l never know how it was to play with "the old" prisoner.

    Tried really hard on those nautical souls, ShaolinLondo style, but not to be.

    Again, great post.

    Cheers,
    Gmac
    Thanks bud! Yeah I think I first talked to you about one day going for 10k And I think I teared up too writing the post lol

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    200
    It is sad to see the prisoner get such a neuter job. As I predicted I would finally get one once the nerf news came out. After 8 months of trying I didn't only get one but got two in a row.

    congrats Jofer on the 10k.
    Thursty-1116

  5. #25
    Eternity jknutelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    21
    I think the whole NERF idea is BS!!!!!! REALLY?!?!?!?!?!? I mean the PVP boils down to dumb ass luck in some shape or form - (coin toss, toons you draw - THATS whether or not the random generator simles upon you). TOTAL BS considering that the decent toons are so RARE that most won't even get to PLAY them before they are being NERFED!!!!!! Also, it's just a GAME - maybe one that causes OC behavior and fits of rage - but still just a game.

    I'm also VERY cynical - I bet the gimp becomes a higher percentage pull after the nerf!!!!!!
    Everybody's has a different way to view the world!!!!
    grazzit-2968

  6. #26
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but just catching up on some stuff that I missed while I was away.

    First of all, well done to Jofer...10K is simply unbelievable...hats off to you, mate.

    Secondly, what kind of nerf did the Prisoner get? I saw on the April 11th game update post that The Prisoner still applies "Passive Disable" at the start/1st turn of the battle to all enemies, and then has a 50% chance to disable passives every subsequent turn. I think that is still pretty tough to beat, right, or am I missing something? I tried battling a Prisoner team yesterday and got my butt kicked...still don't know how to face them, sigh!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but just catching up on some stuff that I missed while I was away.

    First of all, well done to Jofer...10K is simply unbelievable...hats off to you, mate.

    Secondly, what kind of nerf did the Prisoner get? I saw on the April 11th game update post that The Prisoner still applies "Passive Disable" at the start/1st turn of the battle to all enemies, and then has a 50% chance to disable passives every subsequent turn. I think that is still pretty tough to beat, right, or am I missing something? I tried battling a Prisoner team yesterday and got my butt kicked...still don't know how to face them, sigh!
    Prisoner's Passive Aggression was changed from pure passive to apply a buff instead. While you were away, there were a couple weeks when a specific set of talismans available in arena store that grants a round of immunity - that avoids receiving Prisoner's buff and allows you to keep your passive. Further on, any ability (except passives) granting immunity behaves the same way.

    The talisman is currently unavailable, but will be put back in the game once BNW is released.
    Enti-2694

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    The prisoner also blocks talisman effects. Don't think that was the intention of his nerf. Hopefully they get that fixed soon. I had less issues with him before, because my team doesn't rely on passives. He was just a heavy hitter with a sweet spot for my AGS.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Agreed. I swapped him to my champ right after I hit 10k. Let's see how many we can get, a show of solidarity haha

    Swapping mine now. HIS NAME WAS PRISONER GIMP

    Also, Congrats on 10k Jofer!
    -Eskiggalu
    Last edited by Monte47; 05-02-2017 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Congrats

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Swapping mine now. HIS NAME WAS PRISONER GIMP

    Also, Congrats on 10k Jofer!
    -Eskiggalu
    Good man! And thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •