Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS

Goodbye old friend, in memory of The Prisoner.

From the moment I laid eyes upon you, I knew you were my favorite character. You were my 3rd or 4th 5* and my girlfriend thought I was crazy yelling and dancing around when you finally gifted me with the red eyes. I saved and grinded trooper points relentlessly until the day I could finally pull you from a rare G/A soul. Long before the days of arena, I pumped all my skill shards into you, because you deserved it. I was proud to make you the anchor of my runs to the top when arena finally did come about.

Those days will soon be coming to an end my old friend, as you suffer the fate of martyrdom believing their could truly only be one #1. You've now been lowered into mediocrity even in PvE.

So this dedication of 10,000 was the least I could do in your honor. your legacy cemented forever, now you're a free man. Prisoner came up on shuffle with about 200 points to go so I rocked it on repeat loud as hell until the finish line.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    From the moment I laid eyes upon you, I knew you were my favorite character. You were my 3rd or 4th 5* and my girlfriend thought I was crazy yelling and dancing around when you finally gifted me with the red eyes. I saved and grinded trooper points relentlessly until the day I could finally pull you from a rare G/A soul. Long before the days of arena, I pumped all my skill shards into you, because you deserved it. I was proud to make you the anchor of my runs to the top when arena finally did come about.

Those days will soon be coming to an end my old friend, as you suffer the fate of martyrdom believing their could truly only be one #1. You've now been lowered into mediocrity even in PvE.

So this dedication of 10,000 was the least I could do in your honor. your legacy cemented forever, now you're a free man. Prisoner came up on shuffle with about 200 points to go so I rocked it on repeat loud as hell until the finish line.
    When I do time...I hope he's my cellmate!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Congrats on reaching 10,000. Quite and achievment and must have taken commitment. More than I'm willing to give the arena so I take my hat off to you.

But I'm glad the Prisoner is neing nerfed. Now if they could only nerf the shitty arena scoring system and the shitty toin toss I'd be happier.

OS
    Android
    I agree that Prisoner did not deserve a nerf that huge.

GG for 10K, I was a bit surprised seing the figure XD
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Prisoner headed for death row! At least he's going out in style.. I never got a chance to meet him... Might have some time before they read him the last rites... 10k man... wild! Its gotta be some kinda record!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Prisoner headed for death row! At least he's going out in style.. I never got a chance to meet him... Might have some time before they read him the last rites... 10k man... wild! Its gotta be some kinda record!
    It's a 1st! Never happened in beta. I'll put Lefty in as champion till the end!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Nice hommage...
    For my part I'll let him as champ t'll the nerf hit, been a nice ally to have, he deserves to be my champ a last time before falling into the abyss...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Nice hommage...
    For my part I'll let him as champ t'll the nerf hit, been a nice ally to have, he deserves to be my champ a last time before falling into the abyss...
    Everyone should...PROTEST!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Nice hommage...
    Agreed. I swapped him to my champ right after I hit 10k. Let's see how many we can get, a show of solidarity haha

OS
    Android
    Damn, really wish I had that SOB... I never wanted him nerfed... sucks!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619