Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Everyone should...PROTEST!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Agreed. I swapped him to my champ right after I hit 10k. Let's see how many we can get, a show of solidarity haha
    At least he'll go away in style!

BTW, Congrats on that 10k Jofer that's some serious dedication
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Nice hommage...
    For my part I'll let him as champ t'll the nerf hit, been a nice ally to have, he deserves to be my champ a last time before falling into the abyss...
    Agreed. I swapped him to my champ right after I hit 10k. Let's see how many we can get, a show of solidarity haha
    I have 5 Prisoners to choose from troopers today haha. Seems a lot of people are putting him as champ. Too bad I can't do 5 runs of Light Bringer!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    You've now been lowered into mediocrity even in PvE.

So this dedication of 10,000 was the least I could do in your honor. your legacy cemented forever, now you're a free man.
    Amen Brother!

He was my second 5*, and I was thrilled when he showed up. I remember slowly backing out of the game making sure he was saved, then being giddy like a school girl when I saw him in the line up when I logged back in.

He ruled the LoL. Undisputedly. The Lords of Light are not the boss of him!

He doesn't deserve this nerf.

He's been my champion forever. That will change soon I'm sure.

Jofer, that's a hell of a tribute you gave our boy. Glad I contributed to it by way of seeing you in my revenge list as much as you showed up this time around...

Keep riding that Lamborghini comrade.

OS
    iOS
    Very sad to see him be lowered form 5 star grace. He was OP and that has helped me - still think the nerf sword was given too mighty a swing but hey ho.....the devs do seem to want to make everything level I suppose. Is it for the betterment of the game though - not so sure but maybe! Now what about that GRE - fully sharded he is the only toon I fear on attack - he can even get me if I go first and the RNG is in his favour. There are not yet any other toons that bother me too much though a fully sharded Cyborg can hurt a lot and Viking but they are not lethal.

So other than GRE (for me anyway) what is the next pariah we focus on?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Very sad to see him be lowered form 5 star grace. He was OP and that has helped me - still think the nerf sword was given too mighty a swing but hey ho.....the devs do seem to want to make everything level I suppose. Is it for the betterment of the game though - not so sure but maybe! Now what about that GRE - fully sharded he is the only toon I fear on attack - he can even get me if I go first and the RNG is in his favour. There are not yet any other toons that bother me too much though a fully sharded Cyborg can hurt a lot and Viking but they are not lethal.
    So other than GRE (for me anyway) what is the next pariah we focus on?
    Not sure idea of an hommage to a long time friend about to die have to do with searching candidate for death row...

GRE is all right countered the right way, having every toon leveled shouldn't be the way... Already happened too much.. He's fragile as F** & to top that not that brilliant..

Must be 30 shards in "leveled" toons already.. 28 more I'll probably just slam the door, better stack everything in inventory than building anything interesting there's always someone to want their heads & going forward end up setting you back even more each times playing catch up game building shards you used with good intentions or in a goal that eventually gets ruined.. It's worthless unless building Chattering skulls or Ox Cultists are your thing & even then keep it quiet in case someone face hard time against them..
    -Bruce Dickinson

He was my first 5* character. Damn shame he's gonna useless.

Next thing you know everyone that triggers an extra turn will only have a 5% chance of it fully sharded and it'll be a coin flip if the Angel of Fear will even activate full team.

OS
    iOS
    GRE is not as OP... yes he hits very hard but we have just to fight him with the right team. That's sure he can slaughtered 1 or 2 red characters, or characters builds with low hp... When i meet him I use all green characters with high hp and he is always down in the first or second turn!
    Seriously i can't understand why they nerf characters instead of buff other ones or introduce other characters with great skills who can make change our preferences for them...
    That's just bad but we will do with that... For the prisoner that great toon will become a crap one (as bad as a fu**ing harpy, even more sad that he is a very rare 5* gunner character)
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    For the prisoner that great toon will become a crap one (as bad as a fu**ing harpy...
    Worse than that harpys will eventually be more used than him as they are set to have a useful passive now..
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    iOS
    Worse than that harpys will eventually be more used than him as they are set to have a useful passive now..
    You are right Even even more sad lol
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 04-02-2017 at 02:07 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    You are right Even even more sad lol
    Watch out for harpies! Especially the Magus one. She hit pretty hard with her AOE basic attack & puts magic burn with high rate.
    And more than that, Freeze Talisman triggers very easy. And best fury generator character (except Warrior Troll) in the game.
    She is one of my fav Magus char, it will be interesting to see if she will dominate the Arena

I also feel sorry for the Prisoner - even i hate to face him at the Arena.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave