Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    LMFAO! Nothing is working quite the way it should with regards to the Prisoners' "Passive Aggression" (He refuses to be caged lol) or in regards to Hellhound/Artillery Dog "Repeal" passives. Harpy "Guardian" passive also not working properly atm which is just truely funny. AoF passive triggering randomly too. AoP passive is working as it should but now makes it a challenge if you don't kill him when your team goes first.

Bunch of stuff not working properly lol. Stay tuned brotha and like Gmac said, welcome back! 😆
    Yeah, exactly because of these issues I had my first change of heart with this game, and I did not feel the urge to log in and clear my SoW/remaining troopers. I will not quit so easily, but currently we all are running after patch notes and pimp up the character that is powerful at the moment, just to have something else pop up 3-5 weeks later. All my skill shards are going for the tuning updates and not to characters I enjoy playing with. I'd love to max GRE and switch to him on LoL boss fight, but cannot afford 28 with the constant meta changes

I do hope BNW is just a couple weeks apart so we will have some fresh stuff. And an event would be nice, as we did not have Xmas, New Year or Easter ones. And no, an all-rounder soul is not an event.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    A few others that don't work right. Death dog power ability charges everyone, but the death dog loses the charge immediately. I've stunned and frozen the soulless demon in cast die while he was invincible on several occasions. So, invincibility may not be all it's cracked up to be.

Had my team, or sometimes only one or two members of my team lose a turn in pvp. Not stunned or frozen, just the game switches back to the other team. The list goes on.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Thanks bud! Yeah I think I first talked to you about one day going for 10k And I think I teared up too writing the post lol
    All right my friend, you'll never know what just happened... YES!

The Prisoner is finally on my account, more than a year after this post, more than 6 months after i walked away...

I'm stoked about it, maxed him right away, put him as champ, and uninstalled the game.

(I got 11 Eternals and couldn't get him, let alone get him when i needed him the most... i won't ever play a game i can't reliably farm toons i need for arena with my in-game results. Never.)

Anyways, your original post was a great homage to The Prisoner, I always wanted to reply when i finally got him, i'm kind of emotional myself right now, happy and sad...

Well, let's hear it!

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 07-21-2018 at 06:43 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    All right my friend, you'll never know what just happened... YES!

The Prisoner is finally on my account, more than a year after this post, more than 6 months after i walked away...

I'm stoked about it, maxed him right away, put him as champ, and uninstalled the game.

(I got 11 Eternals and couldn't get him, let alone get him when i needed him the most... i won't ever play a game i can't reliably farm toons i need for arena with my in-game results. Never.)

Anyways, your original post was a great homage to The Prisoner, I always wanted to reply when i finally got him, i'm kind of emotional myself right now, happy and sad...

Well, let's hear it!

Cheers
    gmac
    ive heard stories of gmac here, congratulations on the prisoner!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIEvil View Post
    ive heard stories of gmac here, congratulations on the prisoner!
    Thanks on the Prisoner and don't worry about stories... all lies

cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    2 long years for me to have him
    I play all troopers all days.