Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game's broken

OS
    Android

Game's broken

And of course as I'm trying to play a couple of battles in PVP just for fun and see if I can go up another tier before the weekly reset the RNG completely f's me over in the last 4 matchs and I get obliterated. Stunned, taunted, burned you name it I couldn't even go a round and completly lost. The game needs some serious fixing in the RNG terms both for souls and PVP.

These guys who works here are literally just scamming people out of their money with the "souls" they say that you can get good characters which the chances are slim to none. Same with the overpriced packs that they try to sell you for $50 to just get 3 skill shards that you "should" find in secret locations. I've been playing for about 4 1/2 months now and haven't found a single G/A soul or skill shard from secret locations or dungeons if they drop there.

I've spent a decent amount of time in this game playing about 2-3 hours per day at least and still haven't gotten any good toon for PVP or PVE itself to use just a bunch of mediocre stuff that's easily countered with the OP one in a million characters.

I've also recently opened 28 navigator souls 2 legendary and like 10 rare which the only good stuff I got were a dupe set of Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, Assassin pyro, and another dupe HH. Which I'm probably going to sacrifice but to get the full potential of essence it's gonna take me another couple of weeks to grind to get enough evo shards to max them out.

This game is literally another job basically for me that I am actually paying to play.

I think I'm at the breaking point guys game is getting stale after 4 months with no story update it looks like in the near future nor anything sometime soon but some tuning that take a month to make to fix the meta.

I'm probably going to play a couple of more weeks then if there isn't any updates just going to quit I don't have the time currently to play 50 troopers every day, daily rewards, secret locations, inventory management, and a bit of PVP.

Sorry for the long rant probably no one will read this but just my opinion I don't know how you guys still have the will to play this.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    And of course as I'm trying to play a couple of battles in PVP just for fun and see if I can go up another tier before the weekly reset the RNG completely f's me over in the last 4 matchs and I get obliterated. Stunned, taunted, burned you name it I couldn't even go a round and completly lost. The game needs some serious fixing in the RNG terms both for souls and PVP.

These guys who works here are literally just scamming people out of their money with the "souls" they say that you can get good characters which the chances are slim to none. Same with the overpriced packs that they try to sell you for $50 to just get 3 skill shards that you "should" find in secret locations. I've been playing for about 4 1/2 months now and haven't found a single G/A soul or skill shard from secret locations or dungeons if they drop there.

I've spent a decent amount of time in this game playing about 2-3 hours per day at least and still haven't gotten any good toon for PVP or PVE itself to use just a bunch of mediocre stuff that's easily countered with the OP one in a million characters.

I've also recently opened 28 navigator souls 2 legendary and like 10 rare which the only good stuff I got were a dupe set of Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, Assassin pyro, and another dupe HH. Which I'm probably going to sacrifice but to get the full potential of essence it's gonna take me another couple of weeks to grind to get enough evo shards to max them out.

This game is literally another job basically for me that I am actually paying to play.

I think I'm at the breaking point guys game is getting stale after 4 months with no story update it looks like in the near future nor anything sometime soon but some tuning that take a month to make to fix the meta.

I'm probably going to play a couple of more weeks then if there isn't any updates just going to quit I don't have the time currently to play 50 troopers every day, daily rewards, secret locations, inventory management, and a bit of PVP.

Sorry for the long rant probably no one will read this but just my opinion I don't know how you guys still have the will to play this.
    Give em shit,bud!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    You are not the only one with that feeling, too much time on this game, big fan of Iron Maiden but wife and kids are first.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post

I agree with you that PvP needs some serious fixing and I also agree that the normal daily grind takes way too much time. I don't play PvP much beyond what is necessary to receive the daily achievement because of time constraints and knowing that I am not going to be able to progress very far.

While I am not against spending money on the game, I refuse to spend $50.00 on just three skill shards. I do not know what it would take for me to spend actual money on skill shards, but I know that it is much more than just three for $50.00. I do not think that I have ever gotten a skill shard from LoL dungeons, I have received a few from secret locations; although it has probably been close to two months since I can remember finding any in those locations.

It sucks that you opened so many souls and did not receive anything useful. It would be nice to see that someone could receive at least one useful or good character from summoning so many souls. I think that it would go a long way to keeping people interested in playing the game if they could receive at least one good toon at least 2.5% of the time when summoning souls that are listed as either rare or legendary. While, I did finally receive some good toons that have potential for PvP when sacrifice finally released, but I had been saving up about 500 regular souls and 80-90 rare souls to do it. I made sure that I sacrificed every possible crappy toon that I had and everything from the regular souls before I began opening everything else that I either had or received. Since I also have an abundance of shards, I maxed out all of the toons at their current level before I sacrificed them just to receive the best bonus possible in sacrifice without spending too much gold. I also got lucky that all of this happened while I had a day off work.

We need either new content soon or a quicker way to play the game to keep players interested in playing the game. As popular as Iron Maiden is worldwide, there is still a finite number of people who will be interested in playing the game. Each one of those players will have a breaking point at which time they will quit the game. I have thought about quitting the game, but I was reinvigorated with the game by receiving some good toons when sacrifice first came out. Not everyone is having the luck I had with sacrifice, and a lot of long time players have quit or are thinking about quitting the game.

Hopefully, we will get some new content released soon, whether it is Night City or Brave New World. I would hate to see you quit the game and would also hate to lose you as a faithful trooper.

Before you decide to quit the game, I would consider cutting back on the number of troopers you have. That way you do not feel so obligated to play the game for so long each day. Either way, I would hate to lose you as a trooper, you have been awesome so far, sharing trooper badges with me everyday. I have the will to keep playing because of my fellow forum members who I feel like are an extended member of my family. I will fight for my troopers until the end, until I have nothing left to give.

I am sorry to everyone, not only did I not mean for this to turn into a rant either, but I am not sure that it makes sense. I just wanted to show support for one of my loyal troopers who seems to be at wits end with the game. If you have any questions about what I have said, please ask here or send me a PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I agree with you that PvP needs some serious fixing and I also agree that the normal daily grind takes way too much time. I don't play PvP much beyond what is necessary to receive the daily achievement because of time constraints and knowing that I am not going to be able to progress very far.

While I am not against spending money on the game, I refuse to spend $50.00 on just three skill shards. I do not know what it would take for me to spend actual money on skill shards, but I know that it is much more than just three for $50.00. I do not think that I have ever gotten a skill shard from LoL dungeons, I have received a few from secret locations; although it has probably been close to two months since I can remember finding any in those locations.

It sucks that you opened so many souls and did not receive anything useful. It would be nice to see that someone could receive at least one useful or good character from summoning so many souls. I think that it would go a long way to keeping people interested in playing the game if they could receive at least one good toon at least 2.5% of the time when summoning souls that are listed as either rare or legendary. While, I did finally receive some good toons that have potential for PvP when sacrifice finally released, but I had been saving up about 500 regular souls and 80-90 rare souls to do it. I made sure that I sacrificed every possible crappy toon that I had and everything from the regular souls before I began opening everything else that I either had or received. Since I also have an abundance of shards, I maxed out all of the toons at their current level before I sacrificed them just to receive the best bonus possible in sacrifice without spending too much gold. I also got lucky that all of this happened while I had a day off work.

We need either new content soon or a quicker way to play the game to keep players interested in playing the game. As popular as Iron Maiden is worldwide, there is still a finite number of people who will be interested in playing the game. Each one of those players will have a breaking point at which time they will quit the game. I have thought about quitting the game, but I was reinvigorated with the game by receiving some good toons when sacrifice first came out. Not everyone is having the luck I had with sacrifice, and a lot of long time players have quit or are thinking about quitting the game.

Hopefully, we will get some new content released soon, whether it is Night City or Brave New World. I would hate to see you quit the game and would also hate to lose you as a faithful trooper.

Before you decide to quit the game, I would consider cutting back on the number of troopers you have. That way you do not feel so obligated to play the game for so long each day. Either way, I would hate to lose you as a trooper, you have been awesome so far, sharing trooper badges with me everyday. I have the will to keep playing because of my fellow forum members who I feel like are an extended member of my family. I will fight for my troopers until the end, until I have nothing left to give.

I am sorry to everyone, not only did I not mean for this to turn into a rant either, but I am not sure that it makes sense. I just wanted to show support for one of my loyal troopers who seems to be at wits end with the game. If you have any questions about what I have said, please ask here or send me a PM.
    Maybe if they see enough of these posts they'll do something about it...maybe. Yeah man,troopers 1st!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Hey Bombtrees hope you stick with the game for a while bro, you've been a great trooper! Don't like seeing so many good people walking away even though I understand why... NF would be pretty lame not listen to the folks on the game forum... I mean if the core heart of the games community isn't enough to get through to them then the game is doomed bro... and probably doesn't deserve to have the loyalty of folks like us anyway!

I read that the new update will have a faster autoplay but I am hesitant to jump through the roof in anticipation for any changes as there always seems to be some kind of one step foward, five steps back issue(s) to go along with updates. Fingers crossed and hoping for new content and that they step away from the real-time PvP Beta testing nerfs after the next update for a while.

Get to the other content that's been dark for far too long NF! We deserve that stuff after months of seeing all the shadow content lingering in perpetual darkness!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Man thanks guys for all the replies I appreciate the support. It's just too much waiting for me it feels like for the new content and just having such an unlucky RNG makes me really ticked off.

I love this game also to the core but yea it's been biting me in the ass for a bit lately.

I'll still be here for now guys and using your troopers (all 50) every day I think that's actually the only thing that keeps me going having trooper badges to spend on shards or perhaps save up for a big G/A opening.

Thank you all also for all the badges and support truly appreciate them. I'll be here for now then I guess keep on grinding.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    some weeks ago we had big discussions on how to reduce the time amount needed for the players, because this is getting out of control since pvp started. glad that you bring in the topic again, because
    this is one of the core problems of the game. not sure the devs are fully aware of it even the faster autoplay is very welcome i doubt that this will be enough. hopefully they will
    put 4x speed or 8x speed into autoplay or some fastpasses.

but to bring in some positivity guys, i see some good development in the past, sacriice is a very nice addition to the game and the arena is also great, when we forget about the big problems that are well known. in addition to this the development at all seems much faster now than months before. i expect BNW in 2-3 weeks, call me an optimist but i think the game will get much better in the upcoming weeks and months.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    some weeks ago we had big discussions on how to reduce the time amount needed for the players, because this is getting out of control since pvp started. glad that you bring in the topic again, because
    this is one of the core problems of the game. not sure the devs are fully aware of it even the faster autoplay is very welcome i doubt that this will be enough. hopefully they will

but to bring in some positivity guys, i see some good development in the past, sacriice is a very nice addition to the game and the arena is also great, when we forget about the big problems that are well known. in addition to this the development at all seems much faster now than months before. i expect BNW in 2-3 weeks, call me an optimist but i think the game will get much better in the upcoming weeks and months.
    I wholeheartedly agree with slauki here. It seems like the devs ARE paying attention and will be doing some things to change the time-grind necessary to compete in this game. After the autoplay speed adjustments, I hope the next thing on their to-do list will include some way of skipping the battles entirely while receiving the rewards (like the fastpasses slauki mentions). Time will tell, but I am optimistic for the future of LOTB.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

Despite my rant, I have mostly been able to stay optimistic too. I just had a bad day at work, lost one of my original troopers who started the game around the same time I did, and then to read treeb0mbb's post was a breaking point for me. Not in the same way that others have reached, I am not near the point where I am ready to quit the game, as frustrating as things have gotten at times I still love playing the game and supporting all of my troopers, but I am tired of seeing others who have been awesome troopers reach their endpoint recently. It was nice to see sacrifice finally arrive in a time frame that I do think was not too far off from what Sparton had told us recently. So, I am thinking that BNW will be out with the update coming next month, maybe sooner since they are removing the talismans from the PvP store. I also look forward to being able to play the game quicker in the near future, hopefully speeding it up a little bit with the next update is just a stepping stone for either 4x or 8x speed; maybe even the idea of fast pass that has been mentioned.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)