Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Week 7 of PvP - Statistics and Discussion

Week 7 is a rap!

The Prisoner discussion is going to be a moot point in a few weeks. They mighty nerf bat has hit him right where it counts, and there will be a good number of ways to counter him. I don't think there was any way around this - my win rate continues to be 100% (still not a true 100% - lost 1 while drinking to stupidity and had a crash on another) and that simply shouldn't be. But I personally am quite surprised his passive can now be countered with simple immunity - that's a pretty big change - though it certainly obliterates any gap between Prisoner and non-Prisoner teams.

If anything can be said it's certainly a new game - good for keeping things interesting and forcing everyone to think differently.

The 10,000 mark has been beaten - congrats to Jofer! I think it was wise doing it before the Prisoner nerf, but after reading the past week how tenacious he was in other games I wouldn't be surprised if we see it again.

As far as statistics, this week was a complete turn around for me. Incredible really...

Attacks: 566

Attacked: 211

Ratio: 0.37

My ratio has typically been almost double that, so this was a very welcome change. Patrice started a thread and this wasn't the case for everyone - but I know many of the "attack victims" who were getting 400+ attacks have seen a decrease.

Looking forward to seeing how attack/attacked is for others now that we've had over a full week of the changed match algorithm

Thanks!
    Last edited by Nicko; 04-02-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Nicko-0517