Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Week 7 of PvP - Statistics and Discussion

Week 7 is a rap!

The Prisoner discussion is going to be a moot point in a few weeks. They mighty nerf bat has hit him right where it counts, and there will be a good number of ways to counter him. I don't think there was any way around this - my win rate continues to be 100% (still not a true 100% - lost 1 while drinking to stupidity and had a crash on another) and that simply shouldn't be. But I personally am quite surprised his passive can now be countered with simple immunity - that's a pretty big change - though it certainly obliterates any gap between Prisoner and non-Prisoner teams.

If anything can be said it's certainly a new game - good for keeping things interesting and forcing everyone to think differently.

The 10,000 mark has been beaten - congrats to Jofer! I think it was wise doing it before the Prisoner nerf, but after reading the past week how tenacious he was in other games I wouldn't be surprised if we see it again.

As far as statistics, this week was a complete turn around for me. Incredible really...

Attacks: 566

Attacked: 211

Ratio: 0.37

My ratio has typically been almost double that, so this was a very welcome change. Patrice started a thread and this wasn't the case for everyone - but I know many of the "attack victims" who were getting 400+ attacks have seen a decrease.

Looking forward to seeing how attack/attacked is for others now that we've had over a full week of the changed match algorithm

Thanks!
    Last edited by Nicko; 04-02-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Hi, there are my stats for the last week:

Atk wins: 98% (227/232)
    Def wins: 27% (61/227)

I didn't makes too much refills this week, just 4-5 the 2 last days before the reset...

It looks like the number of attacks are not well balanced for everyone, my ratio Atk/def don't change since the last week, always around 1...
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Hi, there are my stats for the last week:

Atk wins: 98% (227/232)
    Def wins: 27% (61/227)

I didn't makes too much refills this week, just 4-5 the 2 last days before the reset...

It looks like the number of attacks are not well balanced for everyone, my ratio Atk/def don't change since the last week, always around 1...
    Assuming one is attacked the same number of times, the player who attacks more will have the better ratio. No way around it. So mine, Jofer, etc is likely an outlier. A 1:1 like yours is probably more reasonable. Certain players however had many more attacks on them than they attacked others - and that was causing a lot of frustration
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Attacks: 175
    Defends: 58

As one of those "attack victims," it was an absolute pleasure not getting hammered everytime I turned around. I don't know if this will last, but I like it. I don't know if this means I'm bugged, but after 7 weeks of absurdly high levels of defends I don't really give a shit.

If I am bugged, I sure show up on Jofer's list. Once again Jofer, glad I could contribute to your 10K milestone!

OS
    Android
    Silentknight
    Attack-575
    Defense-447
    78%
    Defensive win % went WAY down,talismans & prisoner hunting strategy to blame,imo. Not sure about list tho. Those are some low numbers for u Nicko,hardly saw u all week & that sucks cuz as u know ur one of my favorite targets,win or lose!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Assuming one is attacked the same number of times, the player who attacks more will have the better ratio. No way around it. So mine, Jofer, etc is likely an outlier. A 1:1 like yours is probably more reasonable. Certain players however had many more attacks on them than they attacked others - and that was causing a lot of frustration
    Yeah i'm OK with that ratio 1:1 is what i got from the beginning of the arena so i know how to manage with that
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Silentknight
    Attack-575
    Defense-447
    78%
    Defensive win % went WAY down,talismans & prisoner hunting strategy to blame,imo. Not sure about list tho. Those are some low numbers for u Nicko,hardly saw u all week & that sucks cuz as u know ur one of my favorite targets,win or lose!
    Don't I know it
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Don't I know it
    Least I'm on ur list,revenges help. Yeah,somewhere around 1:1 seems about right,or 75%-125%
    Last edited by Silentknight; 04-02-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Played alot more this week,slow week at work,lmao! For me,it doesn't pay off. Back to Gmac's old strategy. Usually run with 1000 ironite float,with all the freebies,1300-1400 by weeks end. On Saturday I run it back down to 1000,1 refill after & that's it. This week I did 2 refills to end up 23rd or so...not quite sure. Great race for 25th everyone,thx, love the last minute rushes!!! But lists still look broken,they just changed players.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 04-02-2017 at 02:08 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    huge improvment for me from approx. 370 attacks down to 274 and a ratio of 106% seems fine to me. Defense was crappy as hell but no idea what to do about it. anyway game will change completly in two weeks, so best way would be to figure out a new strategy then.

if 1:1 (+/- 15%) was the target for the standard players, then the goal is reached for me. it's normal that guys like jofer and nicko can't have 1:1 but for the mortals it could be doable but i know some guys who have been attacked a lot more, and sparton said that not everyone is benefiting from the new system, so time will tell where we are at. curious to see other numbers as well. btw with the new changes our defenses will maybe go to 10% or less as i stated several times. this could hurt our ranks a lot if the keep this point system. and it seems, that they like it for some reason. if this matchmaking trend continues it will be a great and very welcome improvment.

Name:  2017-04-02 16_08_30-donslauki-3210 0.10.5 Beta.png
Views: 516
Size:  35.9 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.