Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Gawd these revenge limits suck! Not even refilling this week & they still suck! C'mon reset!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks to my fans for creating this image, I was wanting something of the sort but too lazy to create it, man the Facebook crying is amusing lol

Name:  IMG_0113.PNG
Views: 244
Size:  602.0 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Thanks to my fans for creating this image, I was wanting something of the sort but too lazy to create it, man the Facebook crying is amusing
    Why only 6? U take a week off???
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    No, I have to set my whips climate control to an even number too, guess I appreciate symmetry haha

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    No, I have to set my whips climate control to an even number too, guess I appreciate symmetry haha
    You cut my week, just like the in game pop-up
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Actually - I took a week off. The guy was complaining Jofer and I are always in that banner - and I relaxed one week and finished five - so it didn't support his cause because my name wasn't in the banner.

The complaining really is bizarre - as if we're up there because we're Nodding Frogs buddies.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Actually - I took a week off. The guy was complaining Jofer and I are always in that banner - and I relaxed one week and finished five - so it didn't support his cause because my name wasn't in the banner.

The complaining really is bizarre - as if we're up there because we're Nodding Frogs buddies.
    Ah-ha,lol! Fu<kin Facebook! Who's post? Heh,heh,heh! U know Jofer's gunna do it this week & next week too! Ugh,my attacks against gunna be high again,lmao!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Ah-ha,lol! Fu<kin Facebook! Who's post? Heh,heh,heh! U know Jofer's gunna do it this week & next week too! Ugh,my attacks against gunna be high again,lmao!
    That's 2!!! In 15 min.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    The moaning about individuals doing well just goes with anything - people often find it difficult to accept that they are not as 'good' as someone else, even if it comes to a matter of they have more time/money or whatever. Just laugh it off as that is all it is worth in my opinion. There are a few folk who take things a little too far and really they just need to get a grip. It's a game and that is all. Try to fight ill health or poverty or war - that is worth spending some energy on hating.

One thing I have realised this week in my lofty status is that once you get closer to the top it gets easier - well it has for me this week for sure. That I am sure is game mechanics/RNG or whatever but what I do know now is that without doubt the top people have to put many, many hours in to get there. I know how much I play and how long it takes to do all my troopers and try to stay in the top 10 and it takes many hours to do this which shows a commitment that many of us cannot get near due to work/family/leisure (or so many other things) so really for folk to mump and moan about a person doing well and being at the top is just sour grapes.

These people are there for a number of reasons and that is it! If anyone with a semi decent attack team can play many hours every day on PVP they will get near the top - that is a fact....but you have to start somewhere decent at reset.

I really hope that there are some game fixes coming that helps with PVP mechanics - I really do, but until then everyone knows the score so live with it (for now) and lets see where PVP goes next as I am sure it will evolve more and hopefully to the betterment of the many over the few as in the end everyone will benefit if more people are competing.

Peace all!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    One thing I have realised this week in my lofty status is that once you get closer to the top it gets easier - well it has for me this week for sure. That I am sure is game mechanics/RNG or whatever but what I do know now is that without doubt the top people have to put many, many hours in to get there. I know how much I play and how long it takes to do all my troopers and try to stay in the top 10 and it takes many hours to do this which shows a commitment that many of us cannot get near due to work/family/leisure (or so many other things) so really for folk to mump and moan about a person doing well and being at the top is just sour grapes.
    Top ranked players definitely have put in the hard work or cash, or both, I don't see how anyone can deny that. Frankly I am not willing to compromise my family, work, or other interests to that extent, not do I feel regular large investment is worth my money, so I don't expect to replicate the success at the top.
    I don't have some premium characters, which might have made a climb up the ranks easier, and the random elements are often infuriating, but like poker, you must accept the lows and not get too excited by the highs. I think people do feel that these random things like which characters you pull, coin toss, or how often talismans proc, are what's holding them back, so moaning about that is to be expected, but you can't begrudge people who put in the effort to win.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return