Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    The moaning about individuals doing well just goes with anything - people often find it difficult to accept that they are not as 'good' as someone else, even if it comes to a matter of they have more time/money or whatever. Just laugh it off as that is all it is worth in my opinion. There are a few folk who take things a little too far and really they just need to get a grip. It's a game and that is all. Try to fight ill health or poverty or war - that is worth spending some energy on hating.

One thing I have realised this week in my lofty status is that once you get closer to the top it gets easier - well it has for me this week for sure. That I am sure is game mechanics/RNG or whatever but what I do know now is that without doubt the top people have to put many, many hours in to get there. I know how much I play and how long it takes to do all my troopers and try to stay in the top 10 and it takes many hours to do this which shows a commitment that many of us cannot get near due to work/family/leisure (or so many other things) so really for folk to mump and moan about a person doing well and being at the top is just sour grapes.
    Glad to have you as a trooper Scott... never understood why cats take out their frustrations on the dudes at the top of the ranker... super cool people who love the competition and the game... I said earlier that there are some great teams in the top 100 ranker.. OP chars or not it's not easy to be at the top and you gotta give credit to those who are there.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Glad to have you as a trooper Scott... never understood why cats take out their frustrations on the dudes at the top of the ranker... super cool people who love the competition and the game... I said earlier that there are some great teams in the top 100 ranker.. OP chars or not it's not easy to be at the top and you gotta give credit to those who are there.
    Cheers mjmxiii you are really solid trooper too. There are some great teams at all ranks and still get beat a lot as my defence is not great on hold rate - hence the need for attack after attack to stay where you are or get a little higher up. it's all good though and quite enjoying the challenge of being up near the top for a change!

In fact a big thanks to all my troopers - I get most of my 1250 badges each day and I thanks all my loyal helpers on this. I am fully committed to getting all my troopers their badges too - this is a good part of the game for me other than the odd MACLO (not had one of those for a couple of weeks at least - or PVTEI either) I do make sure I help my fellow troopers.

Oddly I actually got a Skill Shard this morning when I used your champ on a normal secret location on the first world....never had that before so maybe your toon brought me some good RNG luck on that one...cheers!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    As with anything, haters gonna hate. The lazy folks who aren't willing to put in the effort to get to the top will inevitably attack the guys at the top and claim that they are cheating, have an unfair advantage, have the devs on their side, etc. These people, as in real life, should be ignored. They aren't worth any of our precious time! To quote Winston Churchill (he was great!): "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks."
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    As with anything, haters gonna hate. The lazy folks who aren't willing to put in the effort to get to the top will inevitably attack the guys at the top and claim that they are cheating, have an unfair advantage, have the devs on their side, etc. These people, as in real life, should be ignored. They aren't worth any of our precious time! To quote Winston Churchill (he was great!): "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks."
    Well said! Top 25 is constantly changing. Biggest requirement is time! I know players who want to be lower ranked than 25...it's called strategy. Seems to be a lot of 'entitlement' floating around!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    This. besides cryin like bitches is not Maiden style Up the Irons

OS
    Android
    So, who are those crying bitches? Start naming them.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    So, who are those crying bitches? Start naming them.
    My opinion...anyone over 95% that is whining. Also,apparently Facebook!
    Sry for all the attacks Tom,burning lists & u seem to be on all of em!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 04-07-2017 at 07:29 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    My opinion...anyone over 95% that is whining.
    Sry for all the attacks Tom,burning lists & u seem to be on all of em!
    Everyone above 95% without the clown, either cherrypicks heavily, or just plays the game right...they just do it the hard way, thus this seems like 'whining' to you, while others just walk in the park.

BTW attack freely, i'll strike back with my (filled with other clowns team designed just to face gimps) stupid team

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Everyone above 95% without the clown, either cherrypicks heavily, or just plays the game right...they just do it the hard way, thus this seems like 'whining' to you, while others just walk in the park.

BTW attack freely, i'll strike back with my (filled with other clowns team designed just to face gimps) stupid team
    Walk in the park? Guess we're playing different games or maybe I'm just stupid! My own fault for not playing the generic 4. As well as playing the game 'wrong'.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Walk in the park? Guess we're playing different games or maybe I'm just stupid! My own fault for not playing the generic 4. As well as playing the game 'wrong'.
    I wasn't necessarily talking about you, but if most good prisoner teams average 95%, then you maybe did sth wrong the weeks you said u had 78,82, and 86% attack. Maybe you didn't pay too much attention dunno.Nicko admitted he always rushed through lists very easily, and I can tell you of many others who are at 99/100%.

I myself can never cross 92% and cherrypick as much as the lists permit me...if I took on everybody i'd have 80% or less, since playing vs siege is brutal.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹