Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Every week I am attacked 2x comparing to my attacks.

Last week:

164 attacks 160 wins (98%)
    325 defense 83 wins (26%)

It's like that every week.
    Impossible for me to climb the charts.

LOTB hates me ...

OS
    Android
    The first collumn is week 8, the second, week 7 (before the matching change).

Name:  Screenshot_2017-04-01-21-13-30_1.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  21.2 KB

For me, now I have a normal number of attacks received, and a good hold % (some weeks I had 2%, lol).
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    iOS
    I noticed at the start of the week I wasn't being attacked as much as previous weeks so I decided to try go for a decent rank this week.

Due to not having a good, consistent strategy against taunt and prisoner teams, I had to rely on luck for a lot of my battles. Unfortunately, luck only brings you so far but at least I can say I made top 50 with no prisoner.

Defense ratio was god awful with a meagre 7% hold rate but this week I tried something different. Turning away from the standard taunting defense, I went with something a little different - what looked on paper as a heavy hitting team featuring my beloved rainmaker alongside a dog of war to whom I've grown quite attached. However, heavy hitting was clearly the opposite to what it turned out to be. Things on the offensive side weren't much better seeing as it would sometimes take two SoW refills to clear one list.

Being fairly worn out from this week's struggle I think I'm gonna take a break from the arena until the new update comes out.

Goodbye Chuck, sadly I never had the honour of meeting you but heard some really cool things about ya. Guess your days as a free man are numbered!

Attacks: 415
    Attacked: 234

ratio: 0.56
    Last edited by Hypnos; 04-02-2017 at 03:42 PM.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Don't think you will glean a lot from my stats as I am not a prolific PvPer but here you go:

Attack: 90% (60/73)
    Defence: 16% (5/31)
    Ratio: 42%
    No Prisoner

Attack looks good but don't be fooled. Once again I was a bit of a prick and cherry picked my fights. As I said last week, f**k rank - all about coins for me. I started off the week quite keen to have a good go at PvP again but by mid-week I had lost interest. Probably won't be able to play it much this week as I am working away from home with possible long hours so focus will be on making sure Troopers get their badges.

Congrats to Jofer on hitting 10K - a remarkable achievement. Best of luck to you all in the Arena this week.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Looking at past weeks shows how critical the number of attacks issue is.

Two weeks ago my stats were:

5408 points from 782 attacks

Last week my stats were:

6449 points from 566 attacks

I attacked others 200 times less and scored 1000 more points with Offense/Defense stats that were almost identical. The difference?

Two weeks ago I was attacked 569 times. Last week I was attacked 211 times.

I'm glad the developers are taking this seriously because - as has been mentioned many times - number of times attacked is the most critical component of your score assuming an average offense and defense, and even the most spectacular offense and/or defense simply can't compensate for a disproportionate number of times attacked.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    And to add to the previous post, the Prisoner nerf will be the great equalizer - between new talismans and Siege/Passive Aggresion going by the wayside, defense percentages will be lower than ever. Everyone's defense will likely suck. 10% or less will not be uncommon, so with negligible holds your score will simply be how often you attack and how lucky you are in the number of times attacked lottery

If AI could be improved - more perfect hits and smarter decisions - that may help - but not appreciably alter - the influence of number of times attacked.

What WOULD help the influence? A change in the point system...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  37.9 KB

I am furious and really about to give up, look at this I attacked 269 times and have been attacked 402 times.... this is wrong with my percentage wins and holds I should be in the upper tiers but instead i'm just spending time and ironite to catch up...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Hi all, i m not near being a top player like many of you but i ll post my stats anyway xD

Week 8 stats :

1707 points

105 attacks 102 wins (97%) --> 2 lost cause game freeze

150 defense 24 wins (16%)

Week 6 stats : ( before the change in matchmaking )

1977 points

119 attacks 103 wins (87%)

34 defense 3 wins (9%)

Yes this week was a bit frustrating for me but i agree that the system was broken... and still it is
    Agreed with Nicko --> AI must be improved and Point System could be change
    Congratz to Jofer 4 the crazy record !

OS
    Android
    Name:  wk7.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  20.7 KB

The same team from week 1, no new talismans, didn't bother to spend any ironite to refill SoW.

Ratio 133% so looks like devs decided to punish me after all those weeks I don't care because:

1. I don't have aspiration to climb on the PVP ladder.
    2. Pvp is still not fun and not enjoying to me.
    3. Rewards are crap, loot from souls is ridiculous and way below my expectations.
    4. Incoming nerfs and lack of ideas how to fix pvp makes me think to spend even less time playing that mobile phone game than now.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Name:  wk7.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  20.7 KB

The same team from week 1, no new talismans, didn't bother to spend any ironite to refill SoW.

Ratio 133% so looks like devs decided to punish me after all those weeks I don't care because:

1. I don't have aspiration to climb on the PVP ladder.
    2. Pvp is still not fun and not enjoying to me.
    3. Rewards are crap, loot from souls is ridiculous and way below my expectations.
    4. Incoming nerfs and lack of ideas how to fix pvp makes me think to spend even less time playing that mobile phone game than now.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! Although I think 300 attacks/week is average,just have to attack more. I.E. spend more ironite/money. It's the ones under 300 that concern me! Are these guys ever gonna get this right!!! Points system has been a joke since day 1 of beta & the miniscule changes are pathetic! Still gunna play but no more refills. Almost had enough of this shit!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers