Well now the game's just screwing with me.

Just started a battle, and despite my Prisoner and my team going first, the enemy started with 2 shields, they went up to nine power, Allied Soldier used reflect, SoL Eddie used Leech, and then the Assassin Golden Sun used Immortality. I eventually won out by the skin of my teeth, but that battle really shouldn't have gone down like that.

Fourth character was a Red Pyro Soldier so I guess his Meditation kicked in somehow and raised Magic Resistance.
    Last edited by BonFire; 04-03-2017 at 04:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    The game sometimes screws all of us over pretty bad with the RNG and who goes first and abilities activating I feel you dude. I've had some battles were I thought I could win possibly but then I got screwed by a void shield or some taunt.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    I had a battle in which I was going first, took my turn, then as I started to prepare a coffee for myself, I put my phone down without the slightest fear as I knew nothing bad is going to happen (I have one set of immunity and one set of shield talisman on all my offense characters) as the talisman effects last for a full round when I go first.

Looking back, one of my characters is gone, two stunned and enemy healed to full HP...

Hahaha I think I did lose that battle, but was surprising enough

Name:  l2fdwg1.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  52.8 KB
    Enti-2694

Wait, red Pyro soldier doesn't even have a Passive, so the game just gave the team two resistance shields on my turn on the two characters that could drag the match because it could.

I also just revenged them again after they revenged me. I looked away, must've been their turn, but I look back, 2 of my characters are dead, and they also have shields up. I don't think any of the characters on this person's team can generate Power, Eddie can steal, but that'd only be 2. Wonder what talisman's this person's using.
    Last edited by BonFire; 04-03-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Dude, that team took you to task.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah I've had some goofy bugs today, aside from the usual self attacking kamikaze, etc types. Weirdest was I was fighting someone and all my ability icons disappeared. I could target people and toggle play speed/auto but no matter where i tapped no abilities could be cast and everyone just stood there. Had to restart the app to a loss. I was always wonder if people I lose to like this get all pumped up their defense held lol

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yeah I've had some goofy bugs today, aside from the usual self attacking kamikaze, etc types. Weirdest was I was fighting someone and all my ability icons disappeared. I could target people and toggle play speed/auto but no matter where i tapped no abilities could be cast and everyone just stood there. Had to restart the app to a loss. I was always wonder if people I lose to like this get all pumped up their defense held lol
    Funny, everytime I post I'm experiencing bugs, etc I see certain people start to climb lol. The Master of Puppets ☠️
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-04-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Argh, self attack massacre against Carlos. Usually i catch them in time but so frequent today I've lost a handful.

Yeah, I just killed my Eddie with a Meteor and again, the defending team was using power moves when they were all out of power. This feels like it's trying to lose players.