OS
    Android

Is anyone else sick of grinding and getting nothing?

I put about two to three hours a day into this game, running 50 troopers, grabbing daily rewards, playing LoL dungeons when available and regular campaign mode. I've probably sunk a decent hundred and fifty into the game and only received a decent toon (Alliance General). My team is sorely lacking some Sentinel, Gunner, and Assassin Eddies. I didn't receive one damn Nautical soul after spending enough ironite to grab about twenty-five. The game is getting stale at this point when I keep receiving "rare" souls that I already have time and time again. Not to mention loot drops are fucking pathetic. You would think the higher level you are in the game, the better loot or characters you'd get but I am consistently getting jack shit.

Don't even get me started on PvP...

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

OS
    Android
    Yea man I don't know who I have to blow off just to get me a good toon that I need(like warrior troll).
    treeb0mbb-9454

Agreed. It's definitely been stale for a while and not getting the toons I want is outright frustrating and discouraging. Sacrifice wasn't the answer for that since you're still beholden to the RNG. At this moment I just want opportunities to outright buy toons but not necessarily with money though. Maybe with PvP coins or Ironite but I'm tired of getting disappointed and as more toons get added the less chance I will have to get a Warrior Troll or some other toon I don't have.

OS
    Android
    Well, more than getting nothing i just want to see more excitement with new content. Because i have played this game from the start and have been grinding a lot - i mean a lot for a long time. Don't worry about getting the chars you want as long as you keep grinding, soon or later you will get it. I got my CG after 5 months and got my CRE after 8-9 month. I have already maxed my most of the decent chars and talisman sets. Well, after this point i don't have so much to look further in the game now - except new content!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    The new content is being churned out way to slow. LoL and PvP are nice, but I'd like to see BNW or Night City in the near future. Night City has been a shadow since I installed the game over half a year back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chase20100 View Post
    I put about two to three hours a day into this game, running 50 troopers, grabbing daily rewards, playing LoL dungeons when available and regular campaign mode. I've probably sunk a decent hundred and fifty into the game and only received a decent toon (Alliance General). My team is sorely lacking some Sentinel, Gunner, and Assassin Eddies. I didn't receive one damn Nautical soul after spending enough ironite to grab about twenty-five. The game is getting stale at this point when I keep receiving "rare" souls that I already have time and time again. Not to mention loot drops are fucking pathetic. You would think the higher level you are in the game, the better loot or characters you'd get but I am consistently getting jack shit.

Don't even get me started on PvP...
    Count me in
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.