Thread: Bad luck?

Banned

Bad luck?

I would really like to know from one of the devs, if they somehow manipulate the probability.

Loosing Coin toss 7 or more times in a row
    => 0,78%

Reading in the forum I noticed, that this is happening very often.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    I would really like to know from one of the devs, if they somehow manipulate the probability.

Loosing Coin toss 7 or more times in a row
    => 0,78%

Reading in the forum I noticed, that this is happening very often.
    -----------------------

Just did 10 times today, 8 for loosing coin toss and only 2 got the 1st turn..
    somehow if I got the second turn then defeat is on my side... :-)

-beastmaster-
    viking 100 and 3 other minions at 80

OS
    Android
    it's bad luck.
    50% is per battle. it doesn't matter how often you loose your toss, it is still a 50/50 chance even if you lost 99 out of 100

i had the opposite some days ago and got first nearly every time, so this is possible too
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Yeah this is a 'thing' for sure. I have had both and I can see that if you only play 10-20 PVP a day (or less) you could easily get a situation where you lose all coin tosses or win them all - I rarely ever have win, lose, win, lose, win lose on the coin toss - it is usually a run of the same for a few shots and so on.

I thin it does even out when you play enough and the initial weeks a kept a tab and it was working roughly 50/50 over 100 battles or so. You just hope that you lose against the weaker team who do not have a fully sharded GRE or other big hitter(s) as if they target your weaker guy it can be a big problem. I usually get by OK and lose the odd one where I lose the toss and the defence team has a super strong toon or where the RNG does what a person would do......which is not all that often....though a few GRE have hit me super hard on first shot killing one toon and halving another......scary out there folks! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Banned
    It is not just the coin toss, that was an example (and losing 7 times in row is 0,78%).

Blinded toons get one perfect attack after the other, every effect triggers. On my side no perfect hits (when taunted) and the effects almost never appears.

It is not impossible that something like this is happening over and over again, but the probability for this goes against 0.

Except the probability get's manipulated so that you in the end have to invest more in ironite.

OS
    Android
    hmmm i too noticed that my effects trigger way less than defense ones. not sure if bugged, defense is cheating or i'm just an unlucky fellow.
    there are so many bugs all over the place atm that it's hard to tell.
    Kutte-9404