Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the guide, very beginner friendly. Helped me a ton since I'm not really going to play any pvp.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for the very helpful guide! I do have a question about the below quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Nerada View Post
    usually a 1* toon upgraded to 2* is weaker than a 2* toon (base rarity), same for every rarity except maybe for 4* evolved in 5* but it's not your problem for now.
    Does an Eddie which dropped as a 5* naturally have any differences or advantages over an Eddie that was upgraded from 4* to 5*?

Thank you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post

Does an Eddie which dropped as a 5* naturally have any differences or advantages over an Eddie that was upgraded from 4* to 5*?

Thank you.
    The answer is that 'it depends'. The comment from Nerada is more based on the fact that there are some very strong 4* Eddies that when upgraded to 4* are very strong. I think you'll find for many 4 and 5* drops, that (apart from the really rare and super powerful chars) which is best really depends on what you are up against. There are cases where Iron Eddie (a 4*) is so much more useful than many other Eddies, for example.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs