Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member

OS
    Android
    Oh Camel please touch me so I can have your luck. Been pulling souls nonstop since December and only got a couple of "decent" toons nothing over the top.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Who would you rather have, Nomad or CG? Don't have either but wouldn't mind both!
    I like the Nomad better but the Corrupt General is the character I hate to see the most in PvP now. I finally got one of those finally when sacrifice arrived and pulled another from a Legendary Soul 2 days later... Funny how everyone has the same experience with it taking forever to get one then they show up often after.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I like the Nomad better but the Corrupt General is the character I hate to see the most in PvP now. I finally got one of those finally when sacrifice arrived and pulled another from a Legendary Soul 2 days later... Funny how everyone has the same experience with it taking forever to get one then they show up often after.
    Damn... lucky dude! I've opened so many souls since Sacrifice went live and since last August and no CG lol... told myself when I started that I would play til he popped up... still here thought it would be easy, it's not.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Welcome, Camel. Seems you have had very good luck - I have been playing for 10 months or so and still no CRE or CG (never did get why they changed the name from Axis Commander...).

I only have one Nomad but he is awesome for most of the campaign especially once you put some skill shards on him.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    First: Welcome to the party and yes you're not far off when you talk about addiction ;-)

You have also been extremely lucky so it looks like you are well equipped to move up the ranks and will have no issues in PVE ;-)

Same thing here though, once I finally got my CG then I got another 4, same things with Aces High and Samurai they keep appearing after red eyes but no luck with some other toons ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I read somewhere that true damage takes into account attack and magic stats when applying damage, can anyone verify whether that's true? If so it seems those assassin talismans would be clutch on my nomads...

Reading the beginners section it seems units who are summoned at a higher star count retain better stats than those summoned at lower Star levels and evolved, so with the exception of mummy I'll be focusing on my natural 4/5 star units for a while i think

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Oh Camel please touch me so I can have your luck. Been pulling souls nonstop since December and only got a couple of "decent" toons nothing over the top.
    Have you tried sacrificing a goat or a small child before summoning? That always works for me, though my landlord gives me funny looks when he catches me in the act

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Have you tried sacrificing a goat or a small child before summoning? That always works for me, though my landlord gives me funny looks when he catches me in the act
    Better sacrifice the landlord too...
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Nice toons you got there. I've been playing since the game launched and I've been after a Nomad since the beginning. I actually sacrificed 12 Warrior Souls yesterday (I'm after a Hellhound and Troll too) and got nothing of value. The RNG Gods just don't like me no matter what I do.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    I read somewhere that true damage takes into account attack and magic stats when applying damage, can anyone verify whether that's true? If so it seems those assassin talismans would be clutch on my nomads...

Reading the beginners section it seems units who are summoned at a higher star count retain better stats than those summoned at lower Star levels and evolved, so with the exception of mummy I'll be focusing on my natural 4/5 star units for a while i think
    Hey dude, if no one answered this for you that is a yes! True damage is scaled from both MAG and ATK. It also ignores the same stats on the char you're attacking. So you might notice looking at other teams that everyone will keep the Assassin Golden Son on hand and fully maxed and two are better than one.

I believe your Nomad is true damage and should definitely be maxed up. The Warrior Troll is also an excellent char to have and should be sought after by everyone. RNG can be cruel so be real happy to have such excellent luck and hope that it continues. Chars with passives tend to be more useful but there are some exceptions to that.

There are some excellent tools in the guides section of the forum. Take a look at it and you'll find how damage works in detail and a maxed chars list that shows passives and a lot more.. again welcome and one thing super cool about the community is everyone is really helpful! Ask and someone always tends to jump in and help.

Cheers bro
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619