Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

OS
    Android

Hello everyone, New member here just introducing myself and asking about how my RNGesus is treating me. Been playing less than a week but I'm always fast to join the forum community when I realize I may be addicted to a game.

I'd like to ask if I'm doing things right, RNGesus has given me two 5* Nomads and a 4* Carrier rider Eddie. For CRE I'm rocking a freeze set of talismans as well as a green set boosting HP and special. The nomads each have a green talisman set for boosting health and then a red strength sets and a fire talisman set (each type boosts HP and attack stats, then defence/MR as the third stat boosted)

Campaign seems to be going smooth, I'm on the beast in normal mode and I'm pretty sure CRE's fury skill should take care of his kneeling mode (he trashed me earlier, but I was distracted by small children)

I've got a few other Eddie's I plan on leveling, Fear of the Dark Eddie, Mummy Eddie, FTL Eddie.... I've pulled about 8 Eddie's and haven't even maxed CRE yet lol, as for Allies the only other ones I've really leveled is one of those angels who's passive gives my team an extra turn (which is awesome, but I love those nomads)

What other Eddie's and Allies should I be looking for? And also, is a unit weaker initially when you evolve them because of the level loss?

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Hello everyone, New member here just introducing myself and asking about how my RNGesus is treating me. Been playing less than a week but I'm always fast to join the forum community when I realize I may be addicted to a game.

I'd like to ask if I'm doing things right, RNGesus has given me two 5* Nomads and a 4* Carrier rider Eddie. For CRE I'm rocking a freeze set of talismans as well as a green set boosting HP and special. The nomads each have a green talisman set for boosting health and then a red strength sets and a fire talisman set (each type boosts HP and attack stats, then defence/MR as the third stat boosted)

Campaign seems to be going smooth, I'm on the beast in normal mode and I'm pretty sure CRE's fury skill should take care of his kneeling mode (he trashed me earlier, but I was distracted by small children)

I've got a few other Eddie's I plan on leveling, Fear of the Dark Eddie, Mummy Eddie, FTL Eddie.... I've pulled about 8 Eddie's and haven't even maxed CRE yet lol, as for Allies the only other ones I've really leveled is one of those angels who's passive gives my team an extra turn (which is awesome, but I love those nomads)

What other Eddie's and Allies should I be looking for? And also, is a unit weaker initially when you evolve them because of the level loss?
    I have yet to land a Nomad so I'd say you're doing pretty well on the RNGesus front, jealous!

OS
    Android
    At first I was upset, I've only pulled two 5 star units and it was a duplicate!! But they buff each other, it's absolutely absurd. CRE heals himself or whole team so I feel I got lucky getting these so early

OS
    iOS
    Very lucky indeed. Took me many months before I got a 5*, and my first was one I evolved, my soldier Eddie.

Regarding toons to collect, just so happens today Nerada posted a great beginners guide and it has some good guidance on that.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...er-s-Guide-v-1

cheers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    At first I was upset, I've only pulled two 5 star units and it was a duplicate!! But they buff each other, it's absolutely absurd. CRE heals himself or whole team so I feel I got lucky getting these so early
    Angel of Fear, The Nomad with Soldier or Carriage Rider is an Awesome grinding team. I tried finding troopers with Nomads in the early days. It took me until the Halloween event to get one so Yeah, your luck is pretty stellar!
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I have yet to land a Nomad so I'd say you're doing pretty well on the RNGesus front, jealous!
    Damn man! I can't believe you don't have one. You just need to save those Legendary Souls for a few months and open all at once, You'll get one.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Who would you rather have, Nomad or CG? Don't have either but wouldn't mind both!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Who would you rather have, Nomad or CG? Don't have either but wouldn't mind both!
    I do have 2 CGs though It seems I get blessed with repetition, the same good characters over and over but still missing a ton.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I do have 2 CGs though It seems I get blessed with repetition, the same good characters over and over but still missing a ton.
    I notice that too man, once you pull a rare char, it tends to drop more often.. I've pulled three AGs but zero CG and Nomads.

Welcome to the party btw Cam
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Thx mjm, seems any game without guild/chat system always has a rather involved forum scene 😁

I'll lend a vote to the idea that rare pulls like to be duplicates, seeing as how my only 5*'s we're the same

So far the pay wall doesn't seem bad, I merely got the 2 starter packs (regular and legend) and already feel the in app purchase love