Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Soldier Ed for attacking in all modes because he has been my workhorse for as long as I can remember.

Mummy Ed in PvP defense because he must be destroyed lol
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Maxed Soldier Eddie for pve because i use him from the beginning (great damages to all opponents, can heal and his fury buff all the allies), sometimes i use the gream reaper (maxed for the usefull skills)...
    For pvp, i use 80% of the time the Viking because he is a awesome swiss knife who allow to react in front of many situations (steal beneficial effect, high hp and resistance, heal, protect, decent damages, etc...), and 20% of the time the grim reaper when i need a heavy damager or have to deals with many red opponents
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 04-08-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Tailgunner for PVE
    And the best in PVP attack team, Navigator ..
    On defense I use Grim Reaper since I hate the fuckin' Mummy...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    On PVP Defense I use fully sharded Grim Reaper, I refuse to put a shard on my Mummy. On Offense it used to be GRE but, since the navigator is fully sharded now he is a beast on Offense. I will wait until the update where the AI will change from using "charted course" all the time to his present basic then I think he will also be good for D.

PVE it is the Navigator or Grim reaper. I really want to like the tail gunner more, but he has been a little down on the "Next to Shard" list.

Edit. Just Noticed that Demoonchild and I have pretty much the same thoughts.
    Thursty-1116

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    On PVP Defense I use fully sharded Grim Reaper, I refuse to put a shard on my Mummy. On Offense it used to be GRE but, since the navigator is fully sharded now he is a beast on Offense. I will wait until the update where the AI will change from using "charted course" all the time to his present basic then I think he will also be good for D.

PVE it is the Navigator or Grim reaper. I really want to like the tail gunner more, but he has been a little down on the "Next to Shard" list.

Edit. Just Noticed that Demoonchild and I have pretty much the same thoughts.
    You really have good taste my dear Shifter, specially the part of No Skillshard the F'N Mummy at all!!!
    I had him on defense since h was the only Eddie that worked defensively, but I hate him and the SSD to death....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!