Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Favorite Eddie for PVP and PVE?

Just checking to see who is your favorite Eddie for PVP and PVE and why ;-)

My best choice for PVP is definitely Viking on Offense thanks to his Call to Arms and Maraud which are absolute killer skills when one is in charge of offense. On defence, well it has to be Mummy but hoping this will change soon.

For PVE, I'll favour GRE as he sweeps everything quickly ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    For grinding PvE, Tailgunner or GRE they wipe off the field in a pretty fast & efficient way, especially paired with an AoF..

PvP well I'd go with the "PvP trio" Viking-GRE-Mummy (I know he's overly used but it's nice to see a competitive 3* Eddie in PvP.... Even if it's the one who where spamming our inventory right before it, guess it have to do with his use..)
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    For PVP I have my Mummy on defence (of course) and occasionally my CRE though not so much. On PVP attack it is always (nearly) my CRE - he does not hit hard at all but can save me a lot of pain on his debuff/buff and his other moves can greatly assist my team...he seems to be my lucky charm at times!!

On PVE it's nearly always my Samurai coupled with Sentinel BB and Warrior Troll - they can clear anything just about on the worlds. I have to use different Eddies on LOL X though. I can grind on auto GoD Madness with these guys plus an Eddie trooper and if I swap out my BB with a non-Eddie trooper they can always do GoD Madness as well though for a few I have to go the secret locations to be safe.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    For grinding PvE, Tailgunner or GRE they wipe off the field in a pretty fast & efficient way, especially paired with an AoF..

PvP well I'd go with the "PvP trio" Viking-GRE-Mummy (I know he's overly used but it's nice to see a competitive 3* Eddie in PvP.... Even if it's the one who where spamming our inventory right before it, guess it have to do with his use..)
    I have to say any fully sharded GRE is usually my only worry on PVP, especially if he is coupled with Prisoner - that can be very touch and go and are usually the only losses I suffer as I don't tend to mess with my attacking team too much.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I use Rtth on offense, disarm does wonders against buffs and he has a good self heal. Defence is mummy and on pve i use GRE or samurai.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Grim Reaper on both PVP and PVE. Coolest Eddie for me by far and deserves his name - a real death machine ! Especially I pair him with CG - first he lowers MR of the enemies, then GR starts the show.. I never regret about maxing him out!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Even being new is pretty obvious that taunt-heavy mummy is OP on PvP defence, though I loathe using a freebie 3 star when there's so many cooler options. CRE for PVE/PvP offence, leveling Fear of the Dark Eddie to try for PvP offence currently. He seems a little underwhelming but his single target blind has 100% chance to hit and that along with his attack stat attacking with his defence stat makes me think he may be useful

OS
    Android
    I like Soldier for both, but dumb AI means he is not as useful on PvP defence as he should be. Only recently got tailgunner but he is looking like an excellent alternative. FoTD Eddie has great animation but doesn't do much damage and has no heal so without support he's a bit squishy. He is a useful Ride-along in PvE.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    My favorites for PVE are Soldier Eddie and Cyborg. For PVP, it's GRE and Cyborg.

Cyborg is a lot of fun to use in both situations due to his unique skill set. His self heal is great and can grant him immunity as well, which is incredibly useful in PVP. He's still quite squishy though, so he often needs to be paired with an AGS to cast Endure or an AOS to tank for him ─ come to think of it, squishy GRE needs the same support toons as well lol.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    The carriage rider was my go to in PVE forever. He literally singlehandedly got me through the game before i had any five star toons with his torch.

I just recently got a cyborg and its the first eddie that has been obviously superior.

For pvp the pharaoh is ridiculous. Just give him some shields and revive your whole team about three rounds in.

Sid-2370