Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My GS attacked my team!? Wth!

I was in arena and my GSA actually turned and attacked my team! I wasn't paying attention to what character I was going to hit but on my next turn I had to select the other team because it was an option to hit my team. That's a new bug

OS
    Android
    Yeah, this is a bug that popped up with the most recent update. Just gotta be careful and diligent to make sure that your team doesn't smack itself while PVPing.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Yeah, this is a bug that popped up with the most recent update. Just gotta be careful and diligent to make sure that your team doesn't smack itself while PVPing.
    I got hit with this over a half dozen times the first few hours after removing the Prisoner. When i first ran into the Great Wall that is Blue Bat, imagine the frustration losing to bugs as well lol. Think I almost chucked my tablet against the wall a couple times old school Nintendo controller style. When I'm playing fast I forget to look or miss where the targets are and bam! rain of AOE death upon myself!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I got hit with this over a half dozen times the first few hours after removing the Prisoner. When i first ran into the Great Wall that is Blue Bat, imagine the frustration losing to bugs as well lol. Think I almost chucked my tablet against the wall a couple times old school Nintendo controller style. When I'm playing fast I forget to look or miss where the targets are and bam! rain of AOE death upon myself!
    Man,those Nintendos could sure take a beating,lmao! Used to throw controller at reset button
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Man,those Nintendos could sure take a beating,lmao! Used to throw controller at reset button
    Yep haha. I was playing Tysons punch out a bunch on my mini NES classic last night. That thing is awesome, comes preloaded with 30 of the classic games.

OS
    Android
    Yep haha. I was playing Tysons punch out a bunch on my mini NES classic last night. That thing is awesome, comes preloaded with 30 of the classic games.
    When I bought my Wii I spent $500 on old school games. Of course Punch Out was 1 of the 1st, all the Marios,Castlevania,etc.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    When I bought my Wii I spent $500 on old school games. Of course Punch Out was 1 of the 1st, all the Marios,Castlevania,etc.
    The preloaded NES classic is $60 Comes with those, zeldas, tecmo bowl, all the good stuff and has the original controller, well not exact obviously but modeled the same.

OS
    Android
    The preloaded NES classic is $60 Comes with those, zeldas, tecmo bowl, all the good stuff and has the original controller, well not exact obviously but modeled the same.
    Yeah but does it have Dig Dug? Gotta dust it off,can't remember 1/3 of the games. $5 each...so 100
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    I once kicked my TV off my dresser straight through my bedroom window out into the front yard because of Ninja Gaiden! I then football spiked the NES. I still have that system in a box somewhere... not a corner on it but it still works!
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I once kicked my TV off my dresser straight through my bedroom window out into the front yard because of Ninja Gaiden! I then football spiked the NES. I still have that system in a box somewhere... not a corner on it but it still works!
    Lmao!!! Thx guys! Gotta go,can't look at phone for awhile
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach