So a couple weeks ago, my default Eddie seemingly disappeared from my inventory. I had the lock on it, so it couldn't have been sold. And when I noticed it was missing, it was between battles that I was grinding using troopers in order to save up the trooper points. The Trooper I had used was the same Eddie, and I noticed it when I went to the next battle. I have sent two separate emails to customer support but I haven't gotten any responses. Luckily I've been able to continue the game because I had already gotten Run To The Hills, Wicker Man, and Soldier Eddies, but I would like this Eddie back, and as far as I'm aware of, you can't get him from souls. At the very least, I'd like to know if anybody else has experienced this problem, or if there is a solution. I'm also getting a little worried that I might lose more because of other threads talking about losing all data on their accounts. And I don't wanna just reset my account to where it was when I lost it, as I would lose a ton of progress and characters I've gotten (Samurai Eddie being most important). Also should I create a facebook account to connect to the game? I'm wondering if that helps backup my progress.