Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have mixed thoughts on the AoP chatter going on early this week. I have a Blue Bat on defense, but would never use him on offense. Reason being is that most folks have the green/gimp team going on and that tends to be a death sentence for him.

Now, facing him on defense does not seem like too much of an issue if you have a Prisoner or if you don't, when going first (at least for me). I like my defense but it is not unbeatable and definitely not OP. I went 19/98 for a 19% hold ratio this week. The coming update will definitely lower that number.

I actually got higher on the ranker this week thanks to being attacked far less than normal and using all 10 SoW daily and clearing lists when possible. Sometimes I get caught up revenging and waste SoW. Attacked 161 times and ended in the 59 spot.

Still don't see the PvP reward being worth the effort as I had to refill SoW in the last hours a couple times to stay in the tier. Got 3 rare souls and some ironite back. All were dupes and I knew they would be. I have more ironite than I did before by maybe 100, but not very motivating for an every week appearrance tbh. Bragging rights don't appeal like an Eternal Soul fragment or something collectable would.

Like everyone else's broken record, mine is still stuck on an intentionally flawed points system designed to make you refill SoW/ironite to really get ahead and pull away from the pack. Needs a fix that probably won't ever happen. Something like that would not be too beneficial for NF. Also would be more motivating if the Frog were less "Reward Nazi" with the arena store! The once a week/month lockdown is very, "No soup for you!"
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS

Thumbs up

ATT: 55
    DEF: 177

Ratio: 3.2

Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Attacks made: 210
    Defended: 270
    Rank 87

No Prisoner.

Still a little lopsided on times I had to defend versus attacks made, but not too far off. Lists were absolutely littered with very similar defence teams and with no gimp, I ended up cherry-picking a bit to avoid everything coming down to luck, and also avoiding my troopers. Kept seeing the same names over and over which makes me wonder how many players are actually still bothering.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    After seeing how Nicko's attacks against dropped way off last week, I decided to climb into top 10 last Sunday to see if I would benefit from being closer to the top. I was able to maintain top 15 all week playing 30 or so battles per day. There is some truth to what Askora was saying last week about how you play the game. That being said, everyone won't benefit the same I don't think. I got away from revenges also, probably only revenged 20 or so all week when I saw someone new on my defense list. I try not to attack troopers but a lot of times you refresh list and the same players are there again. I only had 2 players ahead of me show up once each for the last 3 days before reset. The point system drastically needs to be fixed. I understand it is designed to keep players closer together but losing 20 points for a loss because someone is ranked 80th is ridiculous. Just because they haven't worked their way up the ranks, teams at the back are by no means inferior.

Attacks 411
    Defenses 125
    Rank 7
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Тhe point system drastically needs to be fixed. I understand it is designed to keep players closer together but losing 20 points for a loss because someone is ranked 80th is ridiculous. Just because they haven't worked their way up the ranks, teams at the back are by no means inferior.
    This. All the time, on every post. Too bad everyone out there refuse to see it.

The other thing is, I also believed that fast run on Sunday helps for being attacked less, but I cannot think like that anymore... 2-3 weeks ago I made a quick run just to be put down drastically while I slept (shame on me for sleeping), and this week, I just kept waking up to 5-4-2 attacks over night on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, although I wasn't so high in ranks. I could not believe and feast my eyes with that balloon saying 2 on Tuesday. That was the main reason for me to push it for the top 5, to seize this unique opportunity. My def ratio was slightly less this week, but that difference of holding 70/losing 300 and holding 5/losing 100 (made up numbers to get to the point) is what grants you most of your points. 200 battles more lost by Artificial Idiotism, even if they were 12pts each is still 2400. Just my 0.02$. See ya all in the ring guys \m/

OS
    iOS
    Here u go! I made Sunday and Monday run tearing trough lists and loosing a lot of matches just to be on top. After that it has been a cruise.

@Tritium - it's the SSD that bugs you

This was taken prior to reset so comparison can be made with previous week.
    So this week I was crippling around 15th and the week before around 25th. And I was not here for 12h and got back online 1h before the reset. Only 5 attacks, 2 of which were revenges.
    Name:  IMG_2261.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  71.6 KB

Note the difference. Tops do not get attacked, only revenged. Enough said.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 04-09-2017 at 10:20 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Attack: 96% (86/90)
    Defence: 20% (32/157)
    Ratio: 1.74

Well it looks like the list tuning has finally caught up with me. Cherry picked my backside off again and will do in the future. No interest in rank so I am manipulating the system to suit my goal of iron coins. I did get hung up about the amount of defence losses I was getting but stuff it now. I can't control poor AI and RNG so got to get on with it.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android

Lists are still a big issue

Last week

Attacked 316
    Got Attacked 260

Decided to go early this week to check if that makes a difference, on list names and attacks received.

Have stayed top 5 all day today, so far it's the same, no Nicko, Jofer, FallenAngel on my list. And got attacked this week alone 61 times so far.

So, I guess the matchmaking is still bugged as hell.

Cheers
    Gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    This. All the time, on every post. Too bad everyone out there refuse to see it.

The other thing is, I also believed that fast run on Sunday helps for being attacked less, but I cannot think like that anymore... 2-3 weeks ago I made a quick run just to be put down drastically while I slept (shame on me for sleeping), and this week, I just kept waking up to 5-4-2 attacks over night on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, although I wasn't so high in ranks. I could not believe and feast my eyes with that balloon saying 2 on Tuesday. That was the main reason for me to push it for the top 5, to seize this unique opportunity. My def ratio was slightly less this week, but that difference of holding 70/losing 300 and holding 5/losing 100 (made up numbers to get to the point) is what grants you most of your points. 200 battles more lost by Artificial Idiotism, even if they were 12pts each is still 2400. Just my 0.02$. See ya all in the ring guys \m/
    Same here man... tried a few weeks ago and went from 2500+ to below 1800 in 16 hours... I only tried again because I saw Nicko's post last week... Caretaker is dead on about few attacks, mostly revenges... Go Gmac, hope it works for you too...
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    ATK 142/169
    DEF 9/44

Figured I would try for the warlord Achievement after reset since maybe most would be taking a break. Wednesday I got it and knowing the last minute charge would be inevitable crossed my fingers that maybe for once I would place in the top 100. Finished in the top 50. Doubt I see anything close this week since in the first 22hrs I've already been attacked 43 times.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659