Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    My stats for last week, 167 Attacks/83 Defends. Final points 2152 and rank of 170.

The bigger question is how well I'll do this week since I seem to be plagued with bugs last night and today. I've had the defense go two times in a row in two separate battles. I've had the defense's GRE do Horrow, Slash, Horrow, Slash, Horrow and a final Slash to kill one of my team. Good thing he had a red bat so he got to go again. My death dog stunned himself for two rounds when he killed a warrior troll, the only battle out of all of those I managed to win. My favorite has to be the one where my death dog was marked and killed by my SGS healing. I know that happens, but he was a true trooper and dragged his corpse across the arena to make one more attack. That bug I've seen in pve and reported. GRE gets marked and healed to death, completely disappears but get to use his Dance of the Dead and revive the team. He still attacks, just not visible at all.

OS
    Android
    Now a Magus Golden Son, who already revived himself. From almost dead fully heals himself when frozen and stunned, twice. It's going to be an interesting week.

OS
    Android
    Attack: 278
    Defense: 309

i always go straight from top to bottom without cherrypicking or refreshing. no prisoner or grimreaper.
    Always the same names with low points on the list. The only users with higher points were from the revenge lists with a very few exceptions.

My defense went down to 0% this week but thats fine since i really don't care anymore.
    Mechanics are questionable, bugs en masse, no AI on defense teams and a single 3* dupe as weekly "reward".

I hope that the next patch will solve at least some problems
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    255 attacks
    341 defenses

Ratio: 0.75

I ended #84, thanks to newly found Troll that multiply my holds by 2
    I would say that's a bit annoying to be attack by people that never show up in attack list.

Wait... That's was my case before XD
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Not a single loss, offensive or defensive, during last week.
    8/8 on attack and 0/0 on defense.

Also noted a small bug. The last week tab on the statistic splash screen shows defensive stats from the week before last week.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Here's mine, if of interest (Chris-7217). My defence team has stayed the same for about three weeks now - Pharaoh Eddie, Purple GS, Green ABB, Prisoner. I rarely change my attackers to match the opposition just because I'm too lazy to faff around - my attackers are GR Eddie, Blue Corrupt Rescuer, Green ABB and Prisoner.

Name:  Screenshot 2017-04-10 13.14.53.png
Views: 296
Size:  260.0 KB
    Last edited by Chrismo; 04-10-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Banned
    Name:  Screenshot_20170409-151018.png
Views: 218
Size:  29.0 KB

That list is so LOL.

As far as I remember 2-3 refills and the daily SoW.

OS
    iOS
    Got to number 11 - was quite far from 10 and lost the will to grind for another two hours!

371 attacks (99%)
    185 defences (20%)

My best ratio ever by a very long way. Though on reset I started a lot higher so I was better able to quickly get into the top 20 and stay there day to day. It was a real grind though and I cant see me doing that many attacks again but you never know.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    My stats for the week are:

Attack 286
    Defense 221

From Sunday - Friday it's usually quiet until I burn my 10 SoW - then ~1.00 ratio catches up pretty quickly. As I can get to top 25 relatively easy, I usually go for that on Saturday, generally last two hours. I honestly feel anything above King III is just a waste of ironite as the additional rewards are not that high compared to the investment.

And for the record, I experienced the same as many explained, that top players are not/seldom appearing on the list.

Curious about what the update will bring, but I'm just getting tired of PVP with this point/matchmaking system. Might just go with the flock and use only the recharged SoW
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    My Stats

Atk - 455
    Def - 137 (80%revenge)
    Caliza12-3289