Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Is AoF really this squishy?

After scouring through the guides section I finally understand talismans well enough to have a decent grasp on talisman strategy. But my problem now is realistic testing...

I say "realistic" because I know in reality my talismans won't stay level 3/4 forever and eventually he'll get a 5th star. But in the mean time the only opponents that appear in my attack list are levels 60-100, while I'm a mere level 35 (only played a week so far)

AoF is extremely squishy in my current fights, but I'm fully aware my opponents have higher stars/rune levels than me so it's hard to accurately judge. Is AoF really that easy to kill? Should I attach as many health talisman sets as possible to combat this issue or will his health/defences/mr reach proper levels once he gains another star and my talismans reach a higher level?

OS
    iOS
    Hes a squishy character. The usual setup for him at 5 stars is 2 yellow 2 green n 2 red talismans, his normal attack scales with your own and the enemies hp so he hits green characters very hard (less so with previous and upcoming nerfs).

He can really shine in pvp with the right setup thanks to his passive, but hes devastating for farming.

Sid-2370

OS
    iOS
    Very usefull character (farming and pvp) ! He has high hp but can be destroyed by blue characters in pvp (especialy grim reaper)
    I set him with 2 shell/2immunity/2red for a better survivability... And he can be protected by shield (troll/corupt droid/green golden son) or by a healer
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Yeah, he'll still be quite squishy at 5*. He may have decent health, but you'll find that health means nothing without some DEF and MR to go alongside it ─ both things he is pretty lackluster in. Case in point: Cyborg Eddie. He recently got a buff in an update that made his base hp 9935, but his DEF and MR are so low (133 each) that his hp basically means nothing. Both AOF and Cyborg are good examples of glass cannon toons.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Yeah, he'll still be quite squishy at 5*. He may have decent health, but you'll find that health means nothing without some DEF and MR to go alongside it ─ both things he is pretty lackluster in. Case in point: Cyborg Eddie. He recently got a buff in an update that made his base hp 9935, but his DEF and MR are so low (133 each) that his hp basically means nothing. Both AOF and Cyborg are good examples of glass cannon toons.
    shell sets work great on this guy, immunity too, and piercing, don't tell anyone!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    shell sets work great on this guy, immunity too, and piercing, don't tell anyone!
    this reminds me of sth

Anyway I don't find AoF that squishy...maybe wait it out before going into the arena, too early to judge camel
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Shell and immunity are definitely awesome ─ almost must-haves for him haha. Piercing only works with physical damage, right? So it's basically just to set up his AOE power move?
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android
    Shell and immunity are definitely awesome ─ almost must-haves for him haha. Piercing only works with physical damage, right? So it's basically just to set up his AOE power move?
    yep, I got a pair of strength safeguards instead of them.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Yeah, can use penetrating on Angel of Pain too to set Storm up (that did not sound quite right), but let's keep it quiet!

OS
    Android
    Yeah, can use penetrating on Angel of Pain too to set Storm up (that did not sound quite right), but let's keep it quiet!
    Hadn't really thought of that before. Too awesome! Also, penetrating talismans sound wrong in nearly every instance. xD
    Tritium-3455