Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Another new bug, just played Strigoi. His warrior child of the damned got 8 extra turns without initially killing a character to actually trigger the passive. Eventually he killed 2 characters before the void shield killed himself... guess I should consider sharding my WCotD to take advantage of this one.
    I've got this against AoF too, it's messed up, it proc'd the extra turn multiple times.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I've got this against AoF too, it's messed up, it proc'd the extra turn multiple times.
    This issue has been around for awhile, for both the Warrior and Assassin CotD. When an enemy has a shield up, sometimes the extra turn kicks in repeatedly until either the CotD or the entire opposing team dies. I see this frequently with my Assassin.

druid138-6195

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Just did a self attack fury skill lol Animation still was against the enemy but my health went down.

OS
    iOS
    Ah, thanks for clarifying, first time I'd seen it and was laughing too much to determine what happened.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    found another bug. my greenbat takes damage while forceshield is in the whole party. discouraging...
    noticed this sometimes with dog of war also.
    mammy-7388

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Jofer, check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251zlGliwOQ

Ra!

YES!
    I just now realized the intelligence in this response, I didn't even make it to the "Godspeed!" repeat part before my last response haha. Love it.

Heads up, might wanna run your lead up, Blacksteels feeling confident again lol. Prolly Spartons alt, but..

"who run it? you actin like you don't know"

Edit for more youtubes
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-15-2017 at 02:20 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I just now realized the intelligence in this response, I didn't even make it to the "Godspeed!" repeat part before my last response haha. Love it.

Heads up, might wanna run your lead up, Blacksteels feeling confident again lol. Prolly Spartons alt, but..

"who run it? you actin like you don't know"

Edit for more youtubes
    Yes! "Godspeed", and that song does not get enough credit

I'll mark them, FallenAngel will not stop 100% sure, and feels faster than BlackSteel, but who knows.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Yes! "Godspeed", and that song does not get enough credit

I'll mark them, FallenAngel will not stop 100% sure, and feels faster than BlackSteel, but who knows.
    Yeah dude, not gonna lie, I never heard this song and it's amazing, good looking out! Prolly listened to it 10x times by now. And yeah looks like black steel mighta gave up after I flexed haha

Hm. On one hand, I can count on a wood shop teacher's hand how many times I've been attacked since the update, but on the other, all the people that turn up in my attack list are taunt teams. So, I've earned no coins this week. I did barely beat one of my trooper's taunt teams though, and I really shouldn't have.

OS
    iOS

Post Regarding BNW Soul

April 11th was amazing overall performance/compatibility wise, in my experience.Thank you!
    I've reported prior to this update ,about summoning BNW soul freeze up the game.
    now,that has resolved,doesn't freeze up anymore,but it doesn't give any character either.

Name:  Bnw_no.gif
Views: 316
Size:  1.67 MB

Any hope for them !
    and any comment on what would be the future of other (stored) souls would be appreciated. @Devs
    Last edited by MetalWarrior; 04-15-2017 at 04:31 PM.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)