Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

April 11th 2017 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    "Our servers are undergoing maintenance. We Thank you for your patience!"
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    Android
    Damn, my posts delete when I try to edit them.... anyway just saw the image with harpys popup... nice compromise on the prisoner... Will give it a go when maintenance is done.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I don't know if every game has updates this frequent, you Devs are doing a great work in my opinion, thanks!
    Now i can't wait for Brave New World!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    "Our servers are undergoing maintenance. We Thank you for your patience!"
    Yeah, sorry, we're just in the process of finalizing the update and lowering the maintenance mode.

If you haven't, do make sure you grab the update from the App Store/Play Store first.

OS
    iOS
    Agree, great compromise on the Gimp.

IMHO you kept him 5* worthy.

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Samurai got a huge buff in damage
    And nomad did as well. They are perfect together now
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, sorry, we're just in the process of finalizing the update and lowering the maintenance mode.

If you haven't, do make sure you grab the update from the App Store/Play Store first.
    I updated from GP, then already tried to come...
    In total! Now works! Thanks!
    I checked WARP Talismans bonus first of all - it is corrected and works. HURRAH!

P.S.: And ASCENSION Talisman have corrected too as I see, and have given to a set of these Talismans a cool bonus! Remarkably!
    Last edited by PsiH86; 04-11-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    iOS
    (So, this post as meant to go to the Preliminary Discussion Thread, but since that one is closed: )

Thanks for the quick response and your feedback to my feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Mark damage is always 12% of the target's Max HP (per Mark), is that maybe what you're seeing? Also, keep in mind that the number on a Mark status effect is the duration, not the amount of marks.
    I am aware of that. Sorry I kept it short, I went into more detail last time: the thing is, Vampire Eddie does initial true damage when the mark is applied and then additional true damage when the mark is consumed - the one you are referring to is not the one the issue lies with. The way I see it the former one should scale as all true damage attacks but it does not. The damage it does is somehow correlated to targets health, but it sometimes does more damage on targets with less (total or actual) health. In PvP it yields some strange results, I think I once dealt 600 damage on a 5*Mummy (for comparison, it hits for around 3,5k on Soulless Demons in GoD Madness). Got me thinking it relates to the unscaled original HP of a caracter or HP without Talismans, but that's really hard to test.

What just comes to mind, on a completely different note:

At this point I completed over 800 secret locations, very very rarely missing one, especially of the one with longer cooldowns. I have yet to complete a single set of Death Talismans and hold on to exactly 2 Paralysis Ward Talismans, where more would be of huge help in PvP. At least one of the Death Talismans is also around from the time before the drop places were changed. I don't say the tables are bugged (also it is hard not to lose faith, looking at the numbers) but is there any hope that there will be a more reliant way to acquire these in future? The shortage of Paralysis Talismans makes whole Team combinations impossible that would otherwise be quite promising... can I hope for Brave new World or is that a different matter?
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    I love all of the changes you guys made with this update! Kudos to the dev team! I'm glad that Sparton and Kaz are so willing to communicate with us and pass our concerns on to the rest of the team. Because of that, many Eddie skills that we're flagged to not trigger talisman effects now work properly. Bring on the invisibility talismans with Cyborg and freezing ones for VH/Rainmaker Eddie for their "Claim" basic attack. Too awesome.

I'll fool around in PVP a bit later and post back here with my reaction to the changes. For now, I can foresee that the known issues of
    • If your team goes first, the Immunity talismans will not protect against an enemy Prisoner’s Passive Aggression
    • Certain passives will not function even after the Passive Disabled status effect wears off

will cause a lot of trouble for players, but hey, at least we finally have a workaround to the Prisoner. Once these issues are fixed, us PVP "normies" (read: non-Prisoner owners) will have a lot more success.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie