Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Warrior COTD got his ATK stat buffed to over 2k. Decided to try him out and put 6 maxed strength talismans on him, bringing his total ATK to an impressive 5,8k. Paired him with The Nomad to get ATK buff. 9,5k damage against Sentinel Hell Dice and about 14k damage against SSD in Game of Death. That is with one skill shard, would be 38 % more damage if fully sharded. Obviously a bit of a glass cannon with this build, but I think it proves that he could be interesting.

The Nomad is doing a lot more damage than before as well.

A fully sharded Magus Corrupt Rescuer will now have 100 % to steal positive effects with her basic attack and her AoE power attack have 75 % to freeze for 2 turns.

Tried out a fully sharded and max assassin talismans Vampire Hunter Eddie from a trooper. Again paired with The Nomad for the ATK buff. 21k damage from Stake.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    When adding more characters, you need to add more character slots. The game now has 143/151 characters (I think) without/with the 8 halloween and christmas characters that are no longer summonable, but only 140 character slots.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Just what my OCD needed.

Defense ratio went from avg. 25% to 5% with the same toons.

Changing Passive skill for Death Dog from Siege -> "Isolate" did it for me.

Am tired of investing skill shards only to wake up they were wasted.

This is really not alright anymore: if you change a character, allow us to (in fact others, I'm done) to retrieve skill shards.

Good luck everyone and sorry to my Troopers. I will remove you as fast as I can.

If someone has a good proposal for my account, he can PM me.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Can people comment on their experiences with the speed tuning, is it affecting you/no change? Digging around and finding some suspect results, looking for more data. Miigwech!
    For me it works as intended - no change in manual play, but is noticeably faster during auto
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Can people comment on their experiences with the speed tuning, is it affecting you/no change? Digging around and finding some suspect results, looking for more data. Miigwech!
    manual is faster, auto same as before and only slightly faster than manual (Android)
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    It is player faster on 1x manual in PVP but almost used to it already. Seems fine to me to play - not sure on auto in PVE yet but it looks the same but hard to tell.

I went up against Nomad and was down to my CRE vs him and it was a slug fest to win but just managed it. Beware of the Nomad for sure as he heals really well now on his attacks.

Not come up against any bugs as yet other then the speed thing but that is OK for me and makes it more interesting to play as I was getting lazy.

Visions Eddie is quite a formidable beast now and attacked him a few times now and he is tough and work swell in PVP - going up against all green teams is quite a challenge but not lost any yet so we will see.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Um yeah... definitely faster for me in all modes... x1, x2, auto, manual, PvP, pVe... telling ya it fluctuates and will pick up speed and slow to what seems should be new normal speed and will speed back up at random....regardless, not even close to being the x1 speed before update...playing on android with latest update. Lucky if you aren't seeing this... just glad I'm not the only one reporting this.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Um yeah... definitely faster for me in all modes... x1, x2, auto, manual, PvP, pVe... telling ya it fluctuates and will pick up speed and slow to what seems should be new normal speed and will speed back up at random....regardless, not even close to being the x1 speed before update...playing on android with latest update. Lucky if you aren't seeing this... just glad I'm not the only one reporting this.
    I dunno,I kinda like it!!! Challenging! Awesome update guys! Haven't played much but on paper,The Prisoner nerf looks AOK!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 04-12-2017 at 09:12 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    What a show

After playing a few.. I like that speed went up. Takes some getting used to but it's ok. I like some toones getting powerups.

Known issues LMAO! Intended issues? Better description. Prisoner's current ability renders AoS useless against it. And works as intended. As I said, no worries there for the owners.

Toones target your own team more often (killed myself indirectly twice in the last 20 fights hahahaha, noob)

Visual tuning - ok, but some achievements are unclear as is now, like essence and sot and... where it would matter to be exact and not rounded to k.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    I dunno,I kinda like it!!! Challenging! Awesome update guys! Haven't played much but on paper,The Prisoner nerf looks AOK!
    Yeah getting used to it... got the new undead warrior... good stats... cult clerk has some decent stats don't know if they changed him but decided to keep... PvP is a much easier win now too.. Prisoner is non issue now..anyone pick up the sentinel harpy yet?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619