Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Wow, I just made 2 or 3 fights in lol dungeon and the game is faster even manually played. :/
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    Wow, I just made 2 or 3 fights in lol dungeon and the game is faster even manually played. :/
    Can concur; I'm experiencing the same thing. This is making PVP a bit harder as it is more difficult to time perfect strikes now. There is one random side benefit if you have a quick reaction time: you can now farm PVP battles quicker than before (I'm looking at you, Jofer! haha ).

Also I experienced the bug of your passives not working if you go first against a Prisoner team even with immunity talis. When I killed the enemy Prisoner in the first turn, my AOF's first blood passive didn't kick in, so I had to let the enemy team smack my toons for a bit before I could activate my extra turn after the debuff wore off.
    Last edited by Tritium; 04-11-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I am aware of that. Sorry I kept it short, I went into more detail last time: the thing is, Vampire Eddie does initial true damage when the mark is applied and then additional true damage when the mark is consumed - the one you are referring to is not the one the issue lies with. The way I see it the former one should scale as all true damage attacks but it does not. The damage it does is somehow correlated to targets health, but it sometimes does more damage on targets with less (total or actual) health. In PvP it yields some strange results, I think I once dealt 600 damage on a 5*Mummy (for comparison, it hits for around 3,5k on Soulless Demons in GoD Madness). Got me thinking it relates to the unscaled original HP of a caracter or HP without Talismans, but that's really hard to test.
    Hm... that does seem strange, since looking at the data for that Mark skill, it should be scaling the damage based on the attacker's Attack and Magic. Maybe some general issue with skills that apply marks?..

I'll see if our QA can test around that when they get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    At this point I completed over 800 secret locations, very very rarely missing one, especially of the one with longer cooldowns. I have yet to complete a single set of Death Talismans and hold on to exactly 2 Paralysis Ward Talismans, where more would be of huge help in PvP. At least one of the Death Talismans is also around from the time before the drop places were changed. I don't say the tables are bugged (also it is hard not to lose faith, looking at the numbers) but is there any hope that there will be a more reliant way to acquire these in future? The shortage of Paralysis Talismans makes whole Team combinations impossible that would otherwise be quite promising... can I hope for Brave new World or is that a different matter?
    Dang, that is definitely some unfortunate luck. I know the tables are fine, since I get them periodically with my daily grind, but that's definitely a flaw with the small chance of talisman drop then going into a large pool of possible talismans.

From time to time, we'll probably do talisman packs in the store (like what we did with the release of PVP), which can help if you're looking for specific talismans. Also, one of the things I'm working on is improving Secret Locations so that the rewards are more focused per quest, and I can probably make sure you're more likely to get specific Secret Location-specific talismans when I do a pass on the odds for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I'll fool around in PVP a bit later and post back here with my reaction to the changes. For now, I can foresee that the known issues of
    • If your team goes first, the Immunity talismans will not protect against an enemy Prisoner’s Passive Aggression
    • Certain passives will not function even after the Passive Disabled status effect wears off

will cause a lot of trouble for players, but hey, at least we finally have a workaround to the Prisoner. Once these issues are fixed, us PVP "normies" (read: non-Prisoner owners) will have a lot more success.
    Yeah, we were super unhappy when we found some of those issues late in our testing cycle and couldn't afford to hold the release back for it, but we already have tentative fixes and are working on more thoroughly testing edge cases around the Prisoner for a subsequent update.

OS
    Android
    "Known Issues

If your team goes first, the Immunity talismans will not protect against an enemy Prisoner’s Passive Aggression
    Certain passives will not function even after the Passive Disabled status effect wears off"

Hi Sparton,

Copied the above from the notes.

1 - So, no Hell Hound and Artillery Dog with immunity sets to give immunity to all team, correct? (suggestion: just let all immunity blocks passive aggressive first round )

2 - Could you say what passives are working and not working? Specially siege would be important in my opinion.

Congratulations on the update

Cheers
    Gmac

Hm, I still think the Prisoner's health or defenses should've been changed instead of his Passive so that he can be taken out more easily (since Angel of Fear's passive works the moment he's dead), but this is a pretty decent compromise.

I do like the stun heal for Holy Smokes Eddie. And Masked Harpy's passive. I've had her on my team a while.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I do like the stun heal for Holy Smokes Eddie. And Masked Harpy's passive. I've had her on my team a while.
    Yeah, the addition of unique passives to the harpies is an awesome addition to the game. I know that a lot of us would love more updates like that in the future to spice up some of the old toons that nobody uses. I imagine we'll be seeing a lot more harpy teams now! Warrior Harpy will act as a great counter to taunt teams (if people don't stop using them with this update at least).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Behold! Now it is the era of Harpies
    I knew that they were special long time ago.

Cool update!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Wow!!!!!
    Besides the known issues that will surely be fixed I just need to cump you guys, this update rocks!!!

Thank you, thank you!

\,,/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    Lost a few PvP matches for this reason... Seems like x1 speed is the old x2 speed haha... my timing needs to catch up... might not be much fun for new players lol!

blue bat going second is now as deadly as he was when he went first lol... more so if mixed with troll damage reflect shields... maybe my defense will improve
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Yeah, the addition of unique passives to the harpies is an awesome addition to the game. I know that a lot of us would love more updates like that in the future to spice up some of the old toons that nobody uses. I imagine we'll be seeing a lot more harpy teams now! Warrior Harpy will act as a great counter to taunt teams (if people don't stop using them with this update at least).
    I was thinking of adding another harpy to my team. Take the Golden Sun out, but I wasn't a fan of the warrior version (until now) and I haven't gotten Corrupt yet. I'll have to start farming some Paralysis talisman's for my Masked one though, try and get 2 more Ward.