Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    EDIT: i fought Edwardgreat right now. A level 80 player who is in rank 14 right now. He is 900 points above me. I won and get 12 points and he lost 0. He his points were displayed as 980ish. Didn't react fast enough to make a screenshot, but i have never seen something like this so far. Really strange. That way it's easy to be top 20 :P Anyone similar observation vs.him or other players?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I just had a fight with his team and got the error message right when my team had to do the victory dance but after forced restart I saw that I have victory on him, not sure about the points, can't remember what I had before the fight.
    Exactly the same as Bradata describes happened to me twice when fighting him.
    Fought him just now and here is the result:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Exactly the same as Bradata describes happened to me twice when fighting him.
    Fought him just now and here is the result:

fought him again and guess what:

Name:  2017-04-14 20_51_22-donslauki-3210 0.10.5 Beta.png
Views: 288
Size:  101.1 KB

EDIT: found another bug. my greenbat takes damage while forceshield is in the whole party. discouraging...
    Last edited by slauki; 04-14-2017 at 07:35 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    One thing I like about other apps is that when they F up, they compensate their users, better customer appreciation. Just one example and I could give tons, Topps Bunt baseball app had server issues earlier in the week, the very next day they apologized in the app and made all contests free for the day. Giving away free souls and ironite as a 1 time thing would go a long way in making people feel like they aren't forgotten in times like this when the app is falling on its face. I'm sure a free 10 pack of souls or a couple G/A isn't going to hurt NFs bottom line. Should be thinking long term and trying to retain users instead of chase them away.
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Yeah I have got one of these silly farming/city building games I play on my phone. Quite often I get a gift of in game cash because something has gone wrong. Thing is I never even notice the problems they are apologising for. I will give you an example of how things are different with this game. Back around September time I got locked out of my LotB account for 9 weeks. No matter what fixes were attempted nothing worked. Eventually it just worked after an update. I didn't even get 1 Ironite as a sorry. To be fair NF were not in sole control of the game then, the sister company Roadhouse were although the crossover from RH to NF did happen while I was locked out and I still got diddly squat.

I agree with both of you guys. Customer retention is the most important thing for any company to stay in business long-term. Considering how LOTB has been having near-game breaking issues for the past few updates, an acknowledgment of the problems along with a gift for us loyal players couldn't hurt. As a business student who loves this game, I almost wish I could help the dev team regain the player's trust and goodwill with what I've learned over the years. Honestly, if not for the amazing players here on the forums, I doubt I would have stuck around this long. You guys keep me coming back!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    fought him again and guess what:

Name:  2017-04-14 20_51_22-donslauki-3210 0.10.5 Beta.png
Views: 288
Size:  101.1 KB

EDIT: found another bug. my greenbat takes damage while forceshield is in the whole party. discouraging...
    Just fought him 2x. Both ended with APMA3 errors! Both were victories but 1st 1 counted as loss,2nd counted as a victory. With the errors I got no end match point screen but im pretty sure I got 0 points
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Maybe the game take his low points into account and consider 1500 point difference as too much for him to loose points?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    I think I've been attacked once since the update, and that was a revenge. Doesn't matter a whole lot as I'm barely playing pvp right now. My win ratio has gone from 85% to an if I'm lucky 50%. That's fighting the same old team setups. Now though, prisoner seems to disable not only passives, but talisman effects and skill effects. A warrior troll delivers over 25,000 points of damage. Void shields only work some of the time, still. My defense team has never been all that great since I have yet to pull any of the typical defensive characters, but offensively I've got some good toons. Prisoner never really bothered me (other than with warrior troll due to shields) because I've had to rely on not having any passive defense. Now, I don't even get an active defense. So, my DD gets nerfed (liked him the old way) and prisoner gets an upgrade. I'm not sure what balance they're looking for, but tanking the B toons and boosting the A toons doesn't seem balanced to me. I'm not sure why they feel they have to push an update when it's not ready, is there somebody forcing them to update it every two weeks?

As an added note. I've got a second account (my little Eddie). In pvp it's a joke. I'm like level 10, with a 3-Star level 21 HS Eddie. All my attack options are almost always 4-star minimum and usually it's just 5-star 100's to choose from. So, not much plan to play much pvp on that account either.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Maybe the game take his low points into account and consider 1500 point difference as too much for him to loose points?
    in reality he is rank 14 with 3400 points

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Looks like this user is the real cheater haha Be crazy if they found some weird exploit, devs are remaining oddly silent on this. Curious to see what's going on.

OS
    iOS
    Another new bug, just played Strigoi. His warrior child of the damned got 8 extra turns without initially killing a character to actually trigger the passive. Eventually he killed 2 characters before the void shield killed himself... guess I should consider sharding my WCotD to take advantage of this one.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I agree with both of you guys. Customer retention is the most important thing for any company to stay in business long-term. Considering how LOTB has been having near-game breaking issues for the past few updates, an acknowledgment of the problems along with a gift for us loyal players couldn't hurt. As a business student who loves this game, I almost wish I could help the dev team regain the player's trust and goodwill with what I've learned over the years. Honestly, if not for the amazing players here on the forums, I doubt I would have stuck around this long. You guys keep me coming back!
    Good luck with your school I have a degree in computer science, mathematics, and mis with a decade+ of analyst/developer real world xp. It's nice we have good people around to provide input. We all just want to see this game succeed and the outcry is at least a good sign people are passionate about the game. Otherwise, if people didn't care, they'd just up and quit.