Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Something is broken in the pvp since the update!! My defense team is attacked over and over (more than the number of attacks i can do...) Since the beginning of the arena i've never been privileged with a attack/def ratio around 1:1. But today my defense team have 100 more battles than my attack team, i don't think that everyone is in the same case regarding the score of the top 30 (or explain me how to get 5000 points if you have a negative ratio??)
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20170415-041427.png
Views: 271
Size:  422.3 KB

Well something weird is happening with this guy Edwardgreat. He is rank 14 just a few points behind me. I really suspect of cheating.
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 04-15-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Something is really wrong with edward
    Name:  2017-04-15 12.56.10.png
Views: 214
Size:  134.9 KB
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I had an AoF this morning that triggered his "Extra Turn" for the whole party but none of my toons was dead yet. There is some incredibly weird shit going on after this update. Game is definitely getting worse again.
    This morning one of my enemies' AoF triggered his passive even though s/he had 2 toons left out of 4, and I had all mine before the kill.
    Seemingly angel's passive triggers at a kill, regardless of who made the first in battle.
    Enti-2694

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    +1 on the bugged dude.

devs must be drunk.

Name:  IMG_0118.png
Views: 209
Size:  268.1 KB

Edit: the rest of your guys iron coin game is slacking haha, wish I could spend these damn things.
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-15-2017 at 12:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hahahaha, never seen Edward on my attack list, but I wonder whats going to happen when his points turn to zero! Maybe Brave New World unlock?
    Looks like hes an easter egg player with such a mistery around him hahahahaha

Btw, reach the 400 attacks received mark today! Yeeeeey! Everthings screwd up again...

angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post

Name:  IMG_0118.png
Views: 209
Size:  268.1 KB

Edit: the rest of your guys iron coin game is slacking haha, wish I could spend these damn things.
    Now I see why they put a limit in the store.
    Last edited by angelkelly; 04-15-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Now I see why they put a limit in the store.
    Yeah, to protect you unfortunate souls, everyone at the top is sitting on a pile of them.

OS
    iOS
    Certainly something amiss with Edwardgreat as O played him and had the same issues as the resat of you - he was really easy to beat as well so not sure what is going on with that account.

Not having many major issues but Visions is certainly kicking my ass a bit - certainly there are some teams out there that are pretty difficult to get past and may need to look at sharding Visions myself!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS

Grim Reaper Eddie Randomly targeting himself

Since the 4/11 update, Grim Reaper Eddie will randomly target himself. I can re-target him against the opposing team , but it's annoying that it happens. Have killed myself more than once while farming. Anyone else experience this?