Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-0666 View Post
    Since the 4/11 update, Grim Reaper Eddie will randomly target himself. I can re-target him against the opposing team , but it's annoying that it happens. Have killed myself more than once while farming. Anyone else experience this?
    This has been the case since the update prior to 4/11, starting with Jofer several others reported the same. Known issue and can hinder your PvP result by killing own team if you are in a flow and are not cautious enough
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    This has been the case since the update prior to 4/11, starting with Jofer several others reported the same. Known issue and can hinder your PvP result by killing own team if you are in a flow and are not cautious enough
    Just had 4 matches vs u. No talisman buffs to start. About 1/2 matches today are like that! Worst update ever!!! Another Nodding Frog 'Fuck You"!!! Btw,ur welcome,gl bud!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Just had 4 matches vs u. No talisman buffs to start. About 1/2 matches today are like that! Worst update ever!!! Another Nodding Frog 'Fuck You"!!! Btw,ur welcome,gl bud!
    Ehhh quite a shame. I can't enjoy this as clearly not deserved victories. WTH is going on, really...
    Been playing the game since global launch, but hearing all the bugs (and experiencing several of them) is just making me lose my faith

Whenever pvp is fixed I want an epic clash with you Silent
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Ehhh quite a shame. I can't enjoy this as clearly not deserved victories. WTH is going on, really...
    Been playing the game since global launch, but hearing all the bugs (and experiencing several of them) is just making me lose my faith

Whenever pvp is fixed I want an epic clash with you Silent
    Take the good with the bad,but this 1 is brutal. Only thing I like is the speed increase & that was a mistake,lmao! Games gunna be real sloooow when they fix it
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Take the good with the bad,but this 1 is brutal. Only thing I like is the speed increase & that was a mistake,lmao! Games gunna be real sloooow when they fix it
    I'm kinda glad, that's what they get for trying to rush in a speed tuning to try and bring my domination to a halt, the karma blowback against Jose Fernandez is strong lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I'm kinda glad, that's what they get for trying to rush in a speed tuning to try and bring my domination to a halt, the karma blowback against Jose Fernandez is strong lol
    Big smile!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Just trying to stir the pot here... but with 5 hours till reset, I bet Jofer couldn't catch G-mac 😉

OS
    Android
    With all of these bugs, it's incredibly hard to tell if a high win percentage is due to a great team, or just people facing game-breaking bugs while playing against one's team.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Just trying to stir the pot here... but with 5 hours till reset, I bet Jofer couldn't catch G-mac ��
    Catch up on old posts, Gmacs got my wind at his back I'm just trying to stay at 666x in points but keep getting attacked lol

Edit: argh now I'm at 6671, someone attack me! haha
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-15-2017 at 07:07 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Catch up on old posts, Gmacs got my wind at his back I'm just trying to stay at 666x in points but keep getting attacked lol

Edit: argh now I'm at 6671, someone attack me! haha
    Haha yeah I saw those posts, just trying to see if you accepted and pulled out another impossible feat!