Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Iron talisman and warp talisman are not increasing defense as advertised. Please address

OS
    Android
    Game freezes when using device "back" button on Challenges screen... used to exit game... don't know which bug I like more lol
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Very nice update thank you a lot guys!!

Stuff looks overall a lot cleaner and easier to understand/use for newer players definitely. Keep the good stuff coming guys!

Now if only my RNG luck will get better than I might have some real passion for playing this game again.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    I like how we came together as a community to change the Prisoner without completely neutering him. He's still a force to be reckoned with and still worthy of being a 5* character. Against teams that lack immunity talismans, he'll work exactly as he did before on the first turn (the most important part of the fight).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    samsung galaxy S6 --> crash after battle, reinstall game same bug, good update again ...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Uuh that speed is wai?
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Man... that daily rewards! I really appreciate this part of the update to!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Behold! Now it is the era of Harpies
    I knew that they were special long time ago.

Cool update!
    I want to face your team in the Arena, hope to see theses Harpies (sentinel, magus an warrior) and a Pharaoh Eddie!
    Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    1 - So, no Hell Hound and Artillery Dog with immunity sets to give immunity to all team, correct? (suggestion: just let all immunity blocks passive aggressive first round )
    Amusingly, if you are the player with the Repeal passive and the enemy has the Prisoner, it doesn't work, but if you are the player with the Prisoner and the enemy has Repeal, it... sort of works (Hellhound/Artillery Dog has Immunity for themself, but doesn't Immunity their team).

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    2 - Could you say what passives are working and not working? Specially siege would be important in my opinion.
    Siege is pretty borked; doesn't work at all if the Prisoner is an enemy, regardless of if the Prisoner is alive or not.

As far as I know, Block works as expected, as does Shield (the Troll's passive). Shadow and First Blood don't work while the Prisoner is alive (regardless of if you have Passive Disable on you), or for the action that kills the Prisoner. Not sure about the remaining passives, but our QA is testing all possible combinations, with and without talisman effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Iron talisman and warp talisman are not increasing defense as advertised. Please address
    They actually add properly to the character's stats when you enter combat, but the stats from the set effect isn't reported in the My Team screen, yeah.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I want to face your team in the Arena, hope to see theses Harpies (sentinel, magus an warrior) and a Pharaoh Eddie!
    Hahahaha!
    Haha, i look forward to that! Putting up an Ancient Egyptian theme team was one of my dream in this game
    I am just missing a Pharaoh Eddie and Sentinel Harpy.. If i find the Sentinel Harpy first, i may put Mummy Eddie instead to fit the theme

RNGesus, hear my voice!

Nowadays i just keep my nasty dungeon team with GR and all those bats. In other words, i currently have an Underworld Hell themed team.
    You are welcome anytime
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave