Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just after the release of the Visions I got one and fully sharded him, I think that only me and Enti had the feeling about the Visions potential and now hes finally released!

I ran some test with Visions in attack and I need to say, hes now a 5*. But I have some considerations:
    - He has no damage, really, no damage at all;
    - His take works pretty fine, avarage removing beneficial effects from 2 targets (RNG hates me so today I removed a maximum of 2, avarage 1 - 0);
    - Hes a good tank specially combined with shell talis;
    - His AI is improved compared to other Eddies but is not that smart, just a step foward from other Eddies.
    Final thoughts: Visions is a very good support, since he has no damage. Hes good (not excelent) in the role he plays.

Imho, there are some dif ways to counter teams with Visions, including Carlos teams (that is awesome btw) and I face no trouble fighting then. Just like Nicko said, the mages have room after this update (and I fully agree with it).

Cheers

Edit: Im just getting mad with crashes...
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 04-18-2017 at 04:02 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Just after the release of the Visions I got one and fully sharded him, I think that only me and Enti had the feeling about the Visions potential and now hes finally released!

I ran some test with Visions in attack and I need to say, hes now a 5*. But I have some considerations:
    - He has no damage, really, no damage at all;
    - His take works pretty fine, avarage removing beneficial effects from 2 targets (RNG hates me so today I removed a maximum of 2, avarage 1 - 0);
    - Hes a good tank specially combined with shell talis;
    - His AI is improved compared to other Eddies but is not that smart, just a step foward from other Eddies.
    Final thoughts: Visions is a very good support, since he has no damage. Hes good (not excelent) in the role he plays.

Imho, there are some dif ways to counter teams with Visions, including Carlos teams (that is awesome btw) and I face no trouble fighting then. Just like Nicko said, the mages have room after this update (and I fully agree with it).

Cheers

Edit: Im just getting mad with crashes...
    Agreed to most, but maybe RNG hates me more, since 90% of the time he strips all 4, and then I'm pretty hopeless if he had started the turn.
    remember those 3-4 holds ?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Agreed to most, but maybe RNG hates me more, since 90% of the time he strips all 4, and then I'm pretty hopeless if he had started the turn.
    remember those 3-4 holds ?
    Yeah! Hahahha, I remmember that! lol

OS
    iOS
    Another bug I noticed:

Death dog's primary attack effect on skill description says blablabla "Chance to get 100% critical strike chance". Well apparently the game decided there is an extra couple % chance as it does not crit every time xD
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    I got Vision Eddie months ago (my first 5* character) and i never used it because he does no damages at all... he really sucks in pve ! Since the update he becomes very usefull in pvp... i will see how it works in defense...
    I don't think to spend any skillshards for him, he is powerfull just for removing beneficial effects, and let the rest of your team doing the job
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    I got Vision Eddie months ago (my first 5* character) and i never used it because he does no damages at all... he really sucks in pve ! Since the update he becomes very usefull in pvp... i will see how it works in defense...
    I don't think to spend any skillshards for him, he is powerfull just for removing beneficial effects, and let the rest of your team doing the job
    He was my very first 5* character too back in mid-July or early August and was really disappointed to see he hits less than a 3*. But then I discovered that I can beat the shit out of the beast with his take skill as it will remove that annoying yellow buff for sure in 2 rounds and then goodbye, hehe

I was really happy to see him become meaningful after almost a year. Finally, worthy for 5* league
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    He was my very first 5* character too back in mid-July or early August and was really disappointed to see he hits less than a 3*. But then I discovered that I can beat the shit out of the beast with his take skill as it will remove that annoying yellow buff for sure in 2 rounds and then goodbye, hehe

I was really happy to see him become meaningful after almost a year. Finally, worthy for 5* league
    Haha i had the same disapointement Thanks for your advice, i never thought to use him vs the beast, it's great !
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Haha i had the same disapointement Thanks for your advice, i never thought to use him vs the beast, it's great !
    Or just steal it with Viking Eddie
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Or just steal it with Viking Eddie
    If you have one
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    I'm with AngelKelly about prisoner being OP. Every battle I've fought against him in pvp none of my beneficial talisman effects work if my character has the red X. Tested with freezing, paralysis, energy, invisibilty, void shields. Abilty effects still seem to work as advertise.
    When I pull a list with mostly prisoner teams, I know my win ratio is going to take a huge hit. He's even red x'ed my team when he's down and out.