Hybrid View

OS
    Android

"Better Matchmaking"?

Since the new update (11 April 2017) it seems like arena is unplayable due to the "Better Matchmaking" . I'm being matched to players that are 20 levels higher than me or unbeatable. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one or it's common.

OS
    iOS
    20 lvls or 20 pts?
    That is good as you can harvest more points. But I'm not seeing it yet, haven't played much yet.

Or do you mean you being lvl 75 and seeing players lvl 95? That is unimportant, you will be lvl 100 in no time playing the game.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 04-12-2017 at 09:41 AM.

OS
    Android
    This week before the update I had made about 20 attacks and had been attacked about 30 times. After the update, I have been attacked 30 more times (while only doing a few attacks myself). Not sure it works as intended...
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Problem would be solved if we would not earn/lose points from being attacked. Everyone knows that AI (absolute idiot) doesnt know how to play our teams and we will be always robbed from our wins.
    On the attack list we should to always see 5 players from above us on the rank ladder and 4 below. If someone is in top 10 should only fight with players from top 10. I don't understand complains from top players who spending hours playing pvp and saing that they always have the same names on the list. My question is, what you guys wants to do? Every time fight with weaker and weaker players? I don't know how many ppl are playing this game right now, lets say 2000 where half of them are not interested with pvp so the names on nolife's lists will always repeat.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Problem would be solved if we would not earn/lose points from being attacked. Everyone knows that AI (absolute idiot) doesnt know how to play our teams and we will be always robbed from our wins.
    On the attack list we should to always see 5 players from above us on the rank ladder and 4 below. If someone is in top 10 should only fight with players from top 10. I don't understand complains from top players who spending hours playing pvp and saing that they always have the same names on the list. My question is, what you guys wants to do? Every time fight with weaker and weaker players? I don't know how many ppl are playing this game right now, lets say 2000 where half of them are not interested with pvp so the names on nolife's lists will always repeat.

I am being attacked even more after the update so have given up on PVP apart from iron coins. Really sad as I loved the arena...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/screamforme_ig

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/screamformeig/shop/

OS
    Android
    Attacks on me really seemed to increase sharply after the update, probably because my AoP has been neutered whilst the Prisoner remains the go-to character and was hardly touched.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Name:  Stat.png
Views: 51
Size:  149.8 KB

This weeks stats!!!!

Still a pooch SCREW!!!!

BTW this just happened 5 minutes ago .... top ranks are ALL OVER my attack list this week - thx for the extra points .... but system is still BROKEN - no change in my toons lineup to change # defense SOOOO MUCH.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  30.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Everybody's has a different way to view the world!!!!
    grazzit-2968