Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Few things that I have seen since the update:
    1-I had locations all over the place still locked right after the update but I just did them over again,just FYI
    2-Game freezing(5-6 per day) and server errors(once or twice a day). I have had freezes all over the place(a few though with the reoccurring blue COD bug,my fault)and server
    drops occurring during secret location runs. Between the two I have lost a ton of Gold,Troopers,XP and whatever would come out of the chest.
    3-During fights I have had character ability buttons either disappear or it did not match up with the correct character.
    4-This morning I had leveled some talismans up to 50 only to come back to the game after a few hours and they were not leveled to 50.Like some were down to 46 or 47.

Gold is a precious commodity to me right now as I do not have the money to invest in the game at the moment.All these frozen games and server drops during secret location runs now adding the fact that I have to reinvest in talismans to re-level them back to 50 is costing me gold.
    I am sorry I do not mean to rant.I usually overlook or work through some of this stuff but having to re-invest in talismans well it just,you know hit a button.

Love the game and good job in putting out the upcoming changes so soon after launch.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    I believe that's new since the Aug 9th server update?
    It's new since release day1.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Support does give out compensation for lost items but I believe they only give out Ironite and Trooper Badges. I'd still suggest emailing them and once you have PM me your ticket # and I'll see if I can speed it along for you.

The shards experience for characters will be fixed in the imminent update. I am not sure about the runes for talismans tho, I believe that's new since the Aug 9th server update?
    Best we can tell, the new client should also fix the issue levelling talismans - the source of the problem seems to be a data mismatch between the old client and our new server. we are unable to reproduce testing new / new.

-M