Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

state of PvP week 10

already wasted way too much time so i make it short:

attack-lists: not really working. i only have players that are far below me. maybe one every now and then with similary points.
    att/def: still not working.
    point-system: get 12pts, loose 20pts. i don't have any words for that.
    rewards: still not a single reward for playing. the only noteworthy reward is rank 1-3 which is pure p2w.
    PvP store: open once a week with only 1 useful thing to buy + one 'legendary' soul per month. why can't i spend my iron coins? don't tell me it would be unfair while the same 2 guys get 6s skillshards per week + ironite
    AI: not existent. wrong attack order, useless buffs instead of making the final blow, attacking the wrong toons instead of killing the poor guy with nearly 0 HP...
    bugs: well, there are quite some
    defense: impossible to build a defense without 2 or 3 key toons. and even then its bad luck if you loose against them with 4*/5* toons. There are quite some nice combos in theory but impossible to use because of ai.
    attack: tauntfest, siege and prisoners OPnes are gone, thats nice. but it shows that ai is not capable to defend against a noob-pvp-player like me without.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post

attack-lists: not really working. i only have players that are far below me. maybe one every now and then with similary points.
    rewards: still not a single reward for playing. the only noteworthy reward is rank 1-3 which is pure p2w.
    PvP store: open once a week with only 1 useful thing to buy + one 'legendary' soul per month. why can't i spend my iron coins? don't tell me it would be unfair while the same 2 guys get 6s skillshards per week + ironite
    AI: not existent. wrong attack order, useless buffs instead of making the final blow, attacking the wrong toons instead of killing the poor guy with nearly 0 HP...
    defense: impossible to build a defense without 2 or 3 key toons. and even then its bad luck if you loose against them with 4*/5* toons. There are quite some nice combos in theory but impossible to use because of ai.
    attack: tauntfest, siege and prisoners OPnes are gone, thats nice. but it shows that ai is not capable to defend against a noob-pvp-player like me without.
    unfortunately have to agree... I gave up competing, just playing for iron coins...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    At level 37 I consistently take on level 60-80 players, confirming that the AI sucks balls
    MetalForce-6892

Current Trooper- Nomad

"Hail and Kill"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    unfortunately have to agree... I gave up competing, just playing for iron coins...
    +1 ... I got my King III achievement already and these days really only playing for the coins. Getting 12 points and loosing 20 within a few minutes is just BS with that AI.

OS
    Android

Don't understand how we all see this and devs dont

Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post

This man speaks the truth, albeit Prisoner is still OP - how many people honestly have him and stopped using him in Arena post "nerf"? These aren't new issues either, 10 weeks = 2.5 months.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    This game is so bugged, I just won the battle with Edwardgreat, I gained points he didn't lose any

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  60.4 KB

Next screen shows that he has 3212 points, not 1091 as per screen above

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  93.0 KB

And he is at rank 15 on the ladder with 3212 points, what is going on?

Name:  3.JPG
Views: 488
Size:  19.9 KB
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    @Kris: Ah that's the same as me!
    This guy I already got him twice!
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Time to piss and moan like an impotent jerk .... I've only been playing for COIN - update hasn't fixed ANYTHING eventful (only PENALTIES for toons that WERE good - no, I still do not have Prisoner but I would be pissed if I did) - besides when OBVIOUS toons that do NOT have remove B E routinely DO SO in the middle of MY turn and then proceed to SCREW me ....... or just randomly pull the same BS move in theirs - what's the point???? I still do NOT see how ANYONE can pull 99% or 100% win under the same conditions - MAYBE they don't have that problem. I HAVE to question the condition where this win % is even possible - NOT in the PVP I have been playing in. I routinely have a decent run going even WITH coin toss loss and then get SCREWED by bugs and lose. I'm from Missouri - SHOW me this BS!!!! I DON'T mind losing - just don't like it when it FEELS like the game is FIXED so the AI can win a quota. Are we still playin BETA??? Feels like it.
    Everybody's has a different way to view the world!!!!
    grazzit-2968

OS
    Android
    And - NO it does not appear that the lists are fixed, either. Stats last week & this week.... WTF??? AND probably 5 losses (10%+) due to IMPROPER effect trigger from AI team. Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  43.7 KB
    Everybody's has a different way to view the world!!!!
    grazzit-2968

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jknutelski View Post
    And - NO it does not appear that the lists are fixed, either. Stats last week & this week.... WTF??? AND probably 5 losses (10%+) due to IMPROPER effect trigger from AI team. Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  43.7 KB
    But according to the programmer "working fine for me!" lol, well not so much on this issue but i clearly remember Sparton saying the programmer F'd up on matchmaking. im starting to think said programmer(s) should be fired. Baffled.