Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I'd be pretty pumped to all of a sudden drop to having half the attacks received that I dish out though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jknutelski View Post
    Time to piss and moan like an impotent jerk .... I've only been playing for COIN - update hasn't fixed ANYTHING eventful (only PENALTIES for toons that WERE good - no, I still do not have Prisoner but I would be pissed if I did) - besides when OBVIOUS toons that do NOT have remove B E routinely DO SO in the middle of MY turn and then proceed to SCREW me ....... or just randomly pull the same BS move in theirs - what's the point???? I still do NOT see how ANYONE can pull 99% or 100% win under the same conditions - MAYBE they don't have that problem. I HAVE to question the condition where this win % is even possible - NOT in the PVP I have been playing in. I routinely have a decent run going even WITH coin toss loss and then get SCREWED by bugs and lose. I'm from Missouri - SHOW me this BS!!!! I DON'T mind losing - just don't like it when it FEELS like the game is FIXED so the AI can win a quota. Are we still playin BETA??? Feels like it.
    As long as you don't kiss Spartons ass and say how wonderful and great this update is, you will not be heard.

I slowly start to think that all those "bugs" aren't really bugs, I cannot believe that devs are screwing up coding over and over again. Look at the know issues in the changelog, I really wonder, that this update got released without those two points fixed...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    This game is so bugged, I just won the battle with Edwardgreat, I gained points he didn't lose any

Next screen shows that he has 3212 points, not 1091 as per screen above

And he is at rank 15 on the ladder with 3212 points, what is going on?

Attachment 2756
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    @Kris: Ah that's the same as me!
    This guy I already got him twice!
    had the same issue vs. edwardgreat 2 hours ago, not that hard to be rank 14 with this kind of protection. Have posted it in the new update thread, glad that i'm not the only one with this issue. would be great if you could post the pictures in this thread too kris, because sparton will see it there quickly. but honestly man WTF is going on in this game...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.