Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Nice to hear from you Sag. I don't think I missed very many badges from you. Don't know how you did it! Thanks man...
    Tried hard to keep up, haven't figured out how to get a decent emulator running yet, running around 35 troopers so everyone gets their points..

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Hey Sag! Welcome back...kinda! U've got some catching up to do. Hope u've been paying attention to all the nerfs/buffs & new toons.
    Lot of catch up, haven't kept track of everything but at the same time it makes for a refreshing challenge to discover new things in an old game, although I don't have much time for it PvP is also more interesting & challenging
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Hope ur getting in on this w/ends event! Lift that 5☆ Eddie curse. Don't buy the fragment 'deal' in the store unless u need it to finish off a soul! Gl bud!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Hope ur getting in on this w/ends event! Lift that 5☆ Eddie curse. Don't buy the fragment 'deal' in the store unless u need it to finish off a soul! Gl bud!!!
    Got a Rainmaker from the sole eternal soul I had time to grind, it's now my 2nd native 5* with my Viking... And a "Cool flagship Eddie" for once... No offense to the Viking which is nice in it's own right...
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Nice to hear from ya, Sag! Congrats on the house and I'm glad to see the process went smoothly for you.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Nice to hear from ya, Sag! Congrats on the house and I'm glad to see the process went smoothly for you.
    Tanks Tritium, more of a rollercoasters ride than smooth sailing on a lake... Guess it's normal due to circumstances
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Tried hard to keep up, haven't figured out how to get a decent emulator running yet, running around 35 troopers so everyone gets their points..
    I'm sure you've tried Memu? I had trouble with the new update a few weeks back. I found out that I had to use the multi view option. Been running great since then.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I'm sure you've tried Memu? I had trouble with the new update a few weeks back. I found out that I had to use the multi view option. Been running great since then.
    I've been using Memu for months. It's really good! Only problem I have is that the audio has some pops and crackling noises, but I suppose that's because of my audio drivers. Could be some incompatibility issue somewhere... Still, gaming is awesome on Memu
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    I've been using Memu for months. It's really good! Only problem I have is that the audio has some pops and crackling noises, but I suppose that's because of my audio drivers. Could be some incompatibility issue somewhere... Still, gaming is awesome on Memu
    Agree with both of ya.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Agree with both of ya.
    Tanks for the input..
    I'd do the same having a machine running Windows... Converted everything to Ubuntu years ago, can't seem to find a decent emulator that doesn't rely on virtual box which run aweful on low memory setup like mine... Lack time to figure out something decent for now :/
    -Bruce Dickinson