Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

How exactly PRISONER's passive works?

In the game his passive says that inflict passive disable to all enemies on the first turn. 50% chance to disable passives on every subsequent turn.
    My question is that also include the effects from talismans in the first turn like paralysis, freezing, burning etc, I noticed that after the first turn effects from talismans start working is that how prisoner works now or there is a bug.

OS
    Android
    I was wondering the same, I've noticed that freeze, stun & Co tends to never trigger on the first turn when the prisoner passive is active (obviously immunity is not present). I thought that maybe was just a bad RNG thing, but I'm not sure right now.

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    That's what I've been seeing. Right after the update, I was facing nothing but prisoner teams. My win ratio went to shit. So, the fix for the prisoner really just ended up being a major buff for him.

OS
    iOS
    if these is the new thing I really want the prisoner more than ever there is no need for immunity in the first turn

OS
    Android
    Pretty much what it seems like. I faced probably a dozen or more trooper teams right after the update and don't think anything worked right if the red X of death was on my characters. I went from being able to clear a list to being lucky if I could clear half of it. So far been lucky this week and not faced many prisoners.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Wouldn't know, I moved away from rng shots in the dark (crowd control freeze/stun/etc) with the introduction of immunity talismans. Don't chase the dead meta.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Wouldn't know, I moved away from rng shots in the dark (crowd control freeze/stun/etc) with the introduction of immunity talismans. Don't chase the dead meta.
    Lol,tunnel vision,can't see the forest for the trees. Does anyone actually read Spartons posts??? Not gunna spell it out 4 u but I believe it was slauki who pointed out the only bug as far as the prisoner is concerned,get with the program!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lol,tunnel vision,can't see the forest for the trees.
    +1. perfect response lol

OS
    Android
    I've got some immunity talismans, just barely got them leveled up and haven't really had the opportunity to test them out. It's a little slower going for us old folks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I've got some immunity talismans, just barely got them leveled up and haven't really had the opportunity to test them out. It's a little slower going for us old folks.
    Lmao,I'd be willing to bet I have a few years on u! Immunity works great while only sacrificing approx. 1000hp
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers