Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    No haha not going for it, Enti if you see this you can save your ironite, don't want to see you waste any. Mainly wanted to get Shaman on the podium but got on a roll and wanted to test out the list and matchmaking changes. And I can take the day off now

Man it's really goofy, way worse than before, seeing the same people over and over, I feel bad for continuing. And I've never seen a game that literally discourages play, as soon as you start attacking and hit whatever the threshold is the attack floodgates open. Was busier earlier this morning and after a win I dropped like 100 points almost during 1 fight. It's literally a pain to rise up now, it's doable, but just isn't that fun. I wonder if they thought it would make people attack more and spend ironite, it seems to have the opposite effect, you get punished for attacking. Really weird tweaks and like I said I've never seen an update that encourages people not to play the game lol.
    Well, thank you Jofer, and I truly mean it. Though I would not give myself in without a tough fight

I could only play for 30 minutes between Friday 19.30 CEDT and Saturday 19.00 (though I nailed 20 wins) - when I logged back in, saw I was attacked 120+ times, my points dropped by 1.5k and you are accumulating VP rapidly. So without thinking and hesitation I jumped in arena as fast as I could.

Since 19th April "balancing" of matchmaking, my PvP is a mess. I struggle to keep my points, least to advance... Will make a post about my observations after reset, just like when I achieved 5th place at week 4. Arena is absolutely ridiculous now. Btw I'm currently at 486 defense and there's still 4 hours to go
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    I'm hoping it's just this bad because of the imbalanced ratios from the first half of the week. I had triple the attacks vs defenses when the update came but then I've received close to 300 since the update all at -20 since I was #2.

On the flip side I have a friend that was the reverse and he's had a period of 20+ hours without an attack and is currently in a top position... and spent not even a fraction of sand I did. I can't go 10 minutes without an attack or two which is very discouraging. Blowing the stockpiles incase this is the end, and that just keeps.me barely stable.

Hopefully with a fresh week it balances and fixes the repeated names on the lists. Seems like they fix one aspect and roll back another.
    Hah, I feel you Killhouse. An hour or two ago I went to pour a cup of coffee for myself (how much time that is? 30-40 seconds?), checked ranking and I got 3 attacks.

Name:  awwyea.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  37.7 KB
    Enti-2694