Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Yeah man,there's some good ones! Then again this has to be one of the coolest forums out there!
    I think I just liked the slayerness, as I'm sitting here wearing this haha

Name:  IMG_0120.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  144.8 KB

OS
    iOS
    I showed the way to deal with attacks and I'm glad people used it. Looking from below it's not much fun
    Every turn of the clock a few reds. The matchmaking is sure trying to hold you back where you were before some sow used by putting you on more lists.
    After 'the show' went on, I went back to ags def and on lower ranks it holds decently.

Prior to Saturday's final push

Name:  IMG_2278.JPG
Views: 314
Size:  70.6 KB

After all was done I felt ashamed I've missed the 2100 threshold by 2 pts after playing arround with the challenging def Carlos and others have set. Some learning curve for a noob like me
    End result

Name:  IMG_2280.JPG
Views: 269
Size:  68.8 KB

OS
    Android
    No comments on point reset??? I had 2415 points & reset at 1870
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Sooooo...me
    Crickets... lol

OS
    Android
    Congrats gmac, good to see someone else at the top. No offense Jofer, your team is pretty top notch when I've faced them and I know you've earned that top title many times. Just good to see a little change in the top 3.

Last week, Rank of 114 with 2060 points, Attacks 147 and only 39 Defends. I became invisible after the update, as I think the only attacks on me were revenges. Lucky, since *Chuck* seems to disable my talisman abilities along with passives now. So, got my ass handed to me after the update because it seemed like every team I faced had the prisoner.

Glad to see someone else finally saying something about void shields, they've been broken since before the last update. And, now the update nerfed my DD who I've only had for about a month. I'm sure if I ever manage to get the blue bat they'll change him up as well. Don't want my team to be OP'ing. Probably don't have to worry about that too soon, as I seem to be pretty good at getting only more souls for the pit.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Congrats gmac, good to see someone else at the top. No offense Jofer, your team is pretty top notch when I've faced them and I know you've earned that top title many times. Just good to see a little change in the top 3.

Last week, Rank of 114 with 2060 points, Attacks 147 and only 39 Defends. I became invisible after the update, as I think the only attacks on me were revenges. Lucky, since *Chuck* seems to disable my talisman abilities along with passives now. So, got my ass handed to me after the update because it seemed like every team I faced had the prisoner.

Glad to see someone else finally saying something about void shields, they've been broken since before the last update. And, now the update nerfed my DD who I've only had for about a month. I'm sure if I ever manage to get the blue bat they'll change him up as well. Don't want my team to be OP'ing. Probably don't have to worry about that too soon, as I seem to be pretty good at getting only more souls for the pit.

Hey! Just wanted to say hello, as you are one of my troopers. Thanks for the points, and I apologize I've not made it through you all everyday the last month, the last couple of weeks I've been getting it done everyday at least. Take care
    Eskiggalu-8063

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    No offense taken, gmac deserved it! I agree, was a nice change up. And I still just think of Ashoka Tano when I see your name haha Too much Star Wars for me.

OS
    Android
    Monte47, not a problem at all. And, hello back.

I'd guess that I get trooper badges from maybe 10 of my troopers on a regular basis. I think most of mine are pretty casual players. I use them and just figure I get what I get. I usually don't kick them unless they've been inactive forever and I've got a request.

OS
    Android
    Jofer, I'd never even heard that name before. Had to look it up. Never watched that series. It's actually a name that a program I wrote in high school generated, back in my D&D days. Think my name is much older.

OS
    Android
    Times I attacked: 29
    Times I was attacked: 177
    Ratio: 6,1

While this may look devastating, it wasn't. I was always around 1600 VP and kept a 40 % hold rate (which is by far the best I've ever had) which at that level was enough to keep my VP steady (as you gain more VP from a lost match than you loose from a defeat).

I did not change my defensive team from previous weeks and the update made two of my characters slightly worse and left the other two unchanged. I therefor suspect that the increase in my hold rate was due to the new matchmaking making me show up more on lists of less good players.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills