Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    148 attacks
    137 defends

Feels about right I guess.

Thought it would be fun to run an all harpy defense after the update. My defense rate has never been so low...

OS
    Android
    Me vs. Update = Me lose.

Name:  LOTB arena wk 10.png
Views: 202
Size:  43.5 KB

Ratio: 2.23%

On the bright side, check out that hold percentage for this week thus far. I'm fuckin' rolling, man.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lmao,funny how that works!
    Gotta tread lightly, don't want to be the next one axed from that trooper list.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Gotta tread lightly, don't want to be the next one axed from that trooper list.
    So it was me u were referring to. Well I'll have u know my lowest attacks against is 260. Have never benefited from that bug. Also bug is fairly new as top players used to get attacked alot. Was not bragging either,kinda hard to brag about something that hinges so much on RNG & bugs. Will be cutting troopers down to 40 too so do me a favor & make my desicion easier!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    WTH, RogueLeader's GRE just took 3 turns in one round. GRE attacks, SSD attacks, GRE attacks, CG attacks, GRE attacks and that was about all she wrote.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    So it was me u were referring to. Well I'll have u know my lowest attacks against is 260. Have never benefited from that bug. Also bug is fairly new as top players used to get attacked alot. Was not bragging either,kinda hard to brag about something that hinges so much on RNG & bugs. Will be cutting troopers down to 40 too so do me a favor & make my desicion easier!
    I was just kidding dude jesus. Thought you were kidding too.

And its probably not a bug but a "feature"
    Last edited by Thedarkness; 04-17-2017 at 04:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    Last week I ended up #14
    Attack: 245
    Defence: 85
    I was more or less invisible the whole week. At least 80% (maybe more) of my received attacks were revenges. This is the first time this has happened to me as I regulary lie in the 300 defence range... And I never saw any players ranked above me on my attacklists during the week. The exeptions here are Carlos and Edwardgreat which were the closest players above me. So my attacklists mainly contained players ranked #100 and lower, which means 12 points for win and -20 points for losses and lost revenges... And I lost some fights due to a server error at the end of won matches. From time to time I ask myself why do I play this game with all the bugs and broken mechanics, but I'm still playing...

EDIT: I'm definately not invisible this week. 40+ attacks so far and counting. I have played PVP exactly the same way the last 4-5 weeks when it comes to clearing attack lists, use of SOW, revenges and so on. So what triggers invisible mode for some players is anyones guess...

Up the Irons!
    Last edited by BadTaste; 04-17-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    Last week makes me feel like I received a "roll back in time" punch in the face...

Attacks: 270 (9 losses due to crashes or infinite spin wheel of death)
    Attacks received: 458 (wtf)

I really feel like all the bugs that was fixed before this patch are gone. Very annoying...

OS
    Android

This week thus far

I know it's just 2 days, but my defense already shows a big difference next to last week. I guess I'm stealth mode again.

And my GRE just realesed its fury... In my own team. Lol.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Atk = 628
    Def = 173

Finally a top5, but that's because Nicko and Skynyrdoo7 stepped on the brake all Saturday ... I thank heheehhe

It's been two weeks since I've noticed, the leaders of the ranking hardly ever face each other, I've been in the top 10 this week and I faced on my list 3x jofer and 1x Nicko who was 1 position below mine. Every list that completed the maximum that appeared was a player with 3.1k to 3.k points nothing more than that, besides the list had repeated names of 3 lists backwards and so on. During the whole week I had the opportunity of only 3 or 4x to gain 20 points per victory rs ... Who is below the top10 suffers from the constant attacks of the leaders, this has to change, as well as the points system, I do not Bothered if I attack and I lose 20 points, but losing 20 in revange is too annoying, AI is too dumb and we are severely punished for it. There has to be a way to balance that.
    Caliza12-3289