Thread: Tier prizes

OS
    iOS

Tier prizes

Those Tier prizes we received a month or so ago, was that a one time thing?
    -Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    I think I heard the mods say they might do some more in the future because of all the people that played during the time. Not sure though but I remember Sparton maybe said something about it. Let's hope they do another event like that again cause that was nice.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    I think I heard the mods say they might do some more in the future because of all the people that played during the time. Not sure though but I remember Sparton maybe said something about it. Let's hope they do another event like that again cause that was nice.
    Those events always reinvigorate when I've plateaued a bit

OS
    Android
    Sparton said they would do it more often when I suggested skill shards should be removable to help newer players bridge the gap to us veterans. I hope they do it once again soon enough.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Sparton said they would do it more often when I suggested skill shards should be removable to help newer players bridge the gap to us veterans. I hope they do it once again soon enough.
    Removal skill shards would be a huge help. I started a side account to see if I could build a solid team without spending money, and that would be so much easier when they start drawing better Eddies. The drop rate on talisman is not great for a new player, it's been really hard to build sets. Interchangeable skill shards would at least boost the characters a bit until they could fully grind for loot.

Also, congrats on your win!