OS
    iOS

Gunner Possessed Mine

Picked up this guy from a regular gunner shard and was playing around with him. Oddest thing about him is his talisman slots. Every other Assassin/Gunner type I have has at least one assassin or gunner slot but this guy is sentinal/magus.
    No passive and hit all enemy just like the Assassin Mine. Thinking of maybe tossing some Freezing Talisman on him in hopes they proc rate gets a buff.

Attachment 552Attachment 553Attachment 554Attachment 555
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Vampiric... I know it's rate is awful, but it does physical and magic damage... The assassin set is good too. You could do a pair of guardian fierce, a pair of blue whatever, and a pair of health overwhelming... Or a three set of freeze and a three set of paralyze overwhelming...lots of exploring looks like.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

It's a good character. I have one at level 100 with max talismans and it is one of my main characters. Trust that the required talsimans are there for a reason (your single target attack only does magic damage and has a really high chance of stunning an opponent). I would play around with talismans, as this character can be a bit easy to kill. Currently i use 3 purple, 2 blue, and 1 green and they seem to work great for this little guy.