Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So... I just realized something... My talismans are not the same as Beboo.

They are not maxed btw. My Eddie does more damage. I posted my setup earlier.

JC: Sorry for all the off topic.

OS
    iOS
    You're just trolling at this point Vase, your post is over the top dramatic/abusive. Have you not had enough attention today? I've read your posts for a while now and you seem to enjoy abusing others. There is literally always a thread you seem to be stirring the pot in.
    Every forum has a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post

Nice! He may not be the best damage dealer but he is so well balanced. His damage is nothing to sneeze at though. I don't use him so I don't one the best setup, but you guys really figured out how to maximize him. I Think The More I Read About Him The more I'm tempted to use him!

P.s. Apparently I have followers! I don't twitter, but this must be what ir feels like. I get messages saying "I have been following you for a while", etc. - - which would be creepy if it wasn't so flattering. I didn't even think I had the best posts! I'm so flattered. So Thank You To All My (1) Followers! I Love you Guys (Or guy)!
    Last edited by Vaseodin; 08-05-2016 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaseodin View Post

p.s. Apparently i have followers! I don't twitter, but this must be what ir feels like. I get messages saying "i have been following you for a while", etc. - - which would be creepy if it wasn't so flattering. I didn't even think i had the best posts! I'm so flattered. So thank you to all my (1) followers! I love you guys (or guy)!

lol.

No problem! - I have got my answers.

The following discussion within this thread, pinning down some good talsmand sets for Soldier Eddie, is nice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post

lol.
    Well, Vaseodin. I don't know if you have a follower, but you deffinetly got a minion.... AMIRITE, HeadlessHammerhead?

Well, Vaseodin. I don't know if you have a follower, but you deffinetly got a minion.... AMIRITE, HeadlessHammerhead?
    Don't worry - i think you're funny, too! This forum provides some great entertainment while I wait for my Sands of time to refill.

OS
    Android
    OH NO!!!! You sure your Master won't feel betrayed?

I mean, I'm ok. I don't need minions, I'm really happy with my life right now.

Just devote to him.

I'm off this topic. Good luck with your Eddie, JC. If you find an interesting setup let us know.

OS
    Android
    I had posted this in another thread. This shows that the mechanics are broken. SE has a lower atk than def and pyro guy is almost double.

Name:  PyroSoldierExample50%.png
Views: 512
Size:  27.2 KB
    Name:  SoldierEddieExample50%.png
Views: 427
Size:  26.1 KB

OH NO!!!! You sure your Master won't feel betrayed?

I mean, I'm ok. I don't need minions, I'm really happy with my life right now.

Just devote to him.
    See what I mean? LOL.